- Product Info:
- Fabric: 100% 19 Momme pure Mulberry silk.
- Thread Count: 400
- International Certification: OEKO-TEX Standard 100
- Fit Depth: 16” extra deep fit (customizable).
- Fitting Method: Elastic band around the edge to fixate fitted sheet to your mattress.
Sizes & Weights
Size (inch) Approximate Weight (g) Twin 39”W x 75”L+16” 467 g Full 54”W x 75”L+16” 549 g Queen 60”W x 80”L+16” 605 g King 78”W x 80”L+16” 709 g Cal.King 72”W x 84”L+16” 699 g
- Orose 19 Momme seamless silk sheets are made of special wide fabric with a width of 280cm or more and high-grade silk bedding without seams. Wide fabrics cost more, and the bedding made from a single piece of fabric is less prone to cracking and durability. The seamed sheets are made of two pieces of fabric with a seam line in the middle. It is easy to crack after a period of use and has a short life. 100% silk fabric, vegetable dye, active printing and dyeing, never fade and shrink. Whether it is for personal use or as a gift, it is the best choice for high-end luxury.
- Orose redefines the touch of silk. At present, many silks on the market are also 100% silk, but the hand feel is very hard. We use silk forging six times higher than the industry, just to let you know that the original silk is so soft. Each piece of silk sheets has to go through dozens of processes to present to the customers. The craftsmanship is unique, combined with contemporary design aesthetics, practicing their own product ideas, and has a stricter pursuit of silk home.
- There are many reasons to use silk on a bed. Soft as baby's skin, silky and soft as nothing, breathable and comfortable like a second layer of skin, it gives your body the least pressure. Silk is a protein fiber that contains 18 kinds of amino acids that are beneficial to the human body. It helps the skin maintain the metabolism of the surface lipid film, so it can keep the skin moist and smooth. Silk helps reduce any potential allergic reactions. In addition, it has an auxiliary therapeutic effect on certain skin diseases. Breathability and thermal insulation ensure that it keeps you warm without getting hot, with a warm winter and cool summer, and its powerful moisture absorption helps keep your bed dry
- Care Instruction:
- Machine-washable in lukewarm water (30°C) on most gentle cycle available.
- Minimize spin time.Hang dry if possible.
- Tumble dry on a cool setting if using drying machine. Avoid drying for extended period of time.
- Use neutral or special detergent for silk, such as Tenestar.
- Iron when slightly damp using a cool setting. Always iron on the inside.
- Delivery & Returns:
- Free Shipping On Orders Over $40
- 45-Day Free Returns
- P.O. Boxes and military addresses (APO, FPO) can be delivered.
SILK SHEET IS GOOD FOR BABY'S HAIR review by Sally on 9/30/2018
I got the silk bed sheet because I believed that it will help reduce my daughter's hair loss. So far, it seems to be working.
I LOVE IT! review by Judy on 9/18/2018
Beautiful, soft and silky!! I love it!
GREAT SHEET review by Honey on 5/16/2018
Nice quality. Washes well.
HIGHLY RECOMMEND review by Page on 5/8/2018
High quality product is exactly as expected and delivered very quickly. Very pleased with the thick, strong elastic in the fitted sheet. I highly recommend this brand.
LOVELY FITTED SHEET review by Bellie on 5/2/2018
The fitted sheet feels so soft and smooth. I think I have made a successful purchase. I did have a good sleep last night and felt refreshing this morning.
WOW! review by Kelly on 3/2/2018
I bought a fitted sheet and two pillow cases. The moment I took them out of the pouch I said "wow!" The quality is amazing. They are extremely smooth and soft and far better than any sheets I have ever owned. The black also looks incredible. I couldn't be happier with this purchase.
nice review by lee on 2/27/2018
I WAS SO GLAD TO FIND A SILK FITTED SHEET review by Mary on 1/14/2018
I was so glad to find a silk fitted sheet.
Write Your Own Review
- What is the difference between silk and satin?
- 1. Silk is a type of natural fabric made from silkworm cocoons, while satin is a weave, which means that there are in fact SATIN SILK, although it's safe to say that 99% of the satin products sold on the market at low prices are not made with silk, but with polyester instead.
- 2. Usually, Satin pillowcases which haven’t mentioned silk are pillowcases made from some non-silk fabrics. They are much cheaper than silk pillowcases.
- 3. 100% mulberry silk pillowcases can be made of satin weave or charmeuse weave, silk fabric will bring people huge health benefits, while synthetic satin is rougher.
Sleep in the SPA?
Silk is a kind of ecological pollution-free natural fibers. With fiber and other processed products irreplaceable unique properties and incomparable exuberant vitality. Consumers will silk as the “source” of beauty. So, what are the advantages of silk products?
Long-term keep hair style
Silk protein is a poor conductor of electricity, so it does not produce static electricity. And it also won’t gather dust caused by. It can be clean all the time, it can also effectively keep the hair style not disorder at the same time.
Suitable for skin and resist allergy, good for sweet sleep
Silk is highly similar to keratin protein’s structure in human body, which is widely used to make artificial blood vessels and artificial skin. And it will not produce allergy.
Humidity-absorbing and breathable
Moisture absorption of silk is 1.5 times than cotton. Silk protein contains hydrophilic factor such as amino acids. Their porous features make the water molecular diffuse easily, so silk can absorb or emit water molecules.