- Product Info:
- Fabric: 100% 25 Momme pure Mulberry silk.
- Thread Count: 800
- International Certification: OEKO-TEX Standard 100
- Closure:Envelope Closure At The Side
- Flange: No
- The Terse styled features a simplistic flange-less design with a side-opened envelope closure for those who like to put their hands under their pillowcases when they sleep.
- Orose's 25 Momme pillowcase is ultimate bedroom solution to your sleep-related beauty needs. With a 800 thread count, the 25 Momme pillowcases offer much greater durability than even the 22 Momme products, all the while providing effective treatments for your facial wrinkles, sleep lines, and messy/broken morning hair. Despite the higher price, the added shelf life makes these pillowcases the most cost-efficient purchase on our site.
Sizes & Weights
Size (inch) Approximate Weight (g) Standard 20”W x 30”L 107 g Queen 20”W x 33”L 109 g King 20”W x 36”L 115 g
- Care Instruction:
- Machine-washable in lukewarm water (30°C) on most gentle cycle available.
- Minimize spin time.Hang dry if possible.
- Tumble dry on a cool setting if using drying machine. Avoid drying for extended period of time.
- Use neutral or special detergent for silk, such as Tenestar.
- Iron when slightly damp using a cool setting. Always iron on the inside.
- Delivery & Returns:
- Free Shipping On Orders Over $40
- 45-Day Free Returns
- P.O. Boxes and military addresses (APO, FPO) can be delivered.
GREAT QUALITY review by Nina on 10/16/2018
They're great quality and very soft.
FAVORITE PILLOWCASE review by Queena on 8/10/2018
Silk is one of my favorite materials for its light airy cool feeling and this product is at a good price.
LOVE THIS, EXCEEDED MY EXPECTATIONS review by Emily on 7/22/2018
Love this, exceeded my expectations!!
BETTER THAN EXPECTED review by Wendy on 6/9/2018
Item arrived fast. I thought it was going to be of inferior quality but it was not. Have been using it now for almost 2 months. It is very comfortable for sleeping. Very different than sleeping on a cotton cover. I also notice there are less creases on my face in the morning. This not to say that it gets rid of wrinkles. I‘m just saying that there are less creases when I awake. However, it is extremely pleasant to sleep on one of this covers..
THEY'RE GREAT QUALITY AND VERY SOFT review by Cherry on 5/26/2018
I highly recommend this pillow case if you sleep on your side or stomach like I do and want to avoid those nasty wrinkles that you get from most other pillow cases.
GREAT PILLOWCASE! review by Holly on 5/21/2018
This is a great choice for a 100% silk pillowcase--much more affordable than others I have seen. It washes well and feels so good to the skin.
LOVE THIS PILLOWCASE! review by Kate on 4/30/2018
This silk pillowcase is luxuriously soft, it fits perfectly and is exactly what I was looking for. Love it!
MY FAVORITE PILLOWCASE EVER! review by Rita on 3/30/2018
I will never go back to cotton pillowcases! I bought the soft green color and it’s a very pretty, smoothing color. The silk feels wonderful to sleep on and is good for your skin and hair. I would and have recommend this to friends.
Write Your Own Review
- What is the difference between silk and satin?
- 1. Silk is a type of natural fabric made from silkworm cocoons, while satin is a weave, which means that there are in fact SATIN SILK, although it's safe to say that 99% of the satin products sold on the market at low prices are not made with silk, but with polyester instead.
- 2. Usually, Satin pillowcases which haven’t mentioned silk are pillowcases made from some non-silk fabrics. They are much cheaper than silk pillowcases.
- 3. 100% mulberry silk pillowcases can be made of satin weave or charmeuse weave, silk fabric will bring people huge health benefits, while synthetic satin is rougher.
Sleep in the SPA?
Silk is a kind of ecological pollution-free natural fibers. With fiber and other processed products irreplaceable unique properties and incomparable exuberant vitality. Consumers will silk as the “source” of beauty. So, what are the advantages of silk products?
Long-term keep hair style
Silk protein is a poor conductor of electricity, so it does not produce static electricity. And it also won’t gather dust caused by. It can be clean all the time, it can also effectively keep the hair style not disorder at the same time.
Suitable for skin and resist allergy, good for sweet sleep
Silk is highly similar to keratin protein’s structure in human body, which is widely used to make artificial blood vessels and artificial skin. And it will not produce allergy.
Humidity-absorbing and breathable
Moisture absorption of silk is 1.5 times than cotton. Silk protein contains hydrophilic factor such as amino acids. Their porous features make the water molecular diffuse easily, so silk can absorb or emit water molecules.