- Product Info:
- Fabric: 100% 22 Momme pure Mulberry silk.
- Thread Count: 600
- International Certification: OEKO-TEX Standard 100
- Closure:Envelope Closure At The Side
- Flange: No
- The Terse styled features a simplistic flange-less design with a side-opened envelope closure for those who like to put their hands under their pillowcases when they sleep.
- Orose's 22 Momme pillowcase is one step up from the entry level 19 Momme silk. More compactly woven with 1.5 times higher thread count, the 22 Momme pillowcases are just as, if not more effective in treating sleep-wrinkles and messy morning hair as our 19 Momme pillowcases， while offering considerable better durability. Absolutely a must-have for those who value their beauty sleep.
Sizes & Weights
Size (inch) Approximate Weight (g) Standard 20”W x 30”L 97 g Queen 20”W x 33”L 99 g King 20”W x 36”L 105 g
- Care Instruction:
- Machine-washable in lukewarm water (30°C) on most gentle cycle available.
- Minimize spin time.Hang dry if possible.
- Tumble dry on a cool setting if using drying machine. Avoid drying for extended period of time.
- Use neutral or special detergent for silk, such as Tenestar.
- Iron when slightly damp using a cool setting. Always iron on the inside.
- Delivery & Returns:
- Free Shipping On Orders Over $40
- 45-Day Free Returns
- P.O. Boxes and military addresses (APO, FPO) can be delivered.
DEFINITELY WORTH PURCHASING review by Judy on 10/27/2018
Excellent quality for the price. Beautiful color, they wash well, little ironing needed. This is my second set from them.
SOFT review by Betty on 10/17/2018
Soft & silky to the face
SWEET DREAMS AND SMOOTH HAIR review by Dodo on 10/9/2018
Sweet dreams and smooth hair
LOVE IT review by Lucky on 9/16/2018
Love it. So comfortable. Definitely worth the money. Love the light coffee color. Matches my new sheets and comforter perfectly.
EXCELLENT review by Blightman on 9/14/2018
For a few years now, I have dealt with a chronic illness that has caused my hair to fall out. Although my hair has started to grow back a little, my wonderful cotton sheets are too rough on the fragile hair follicles. In doing some research, I learned that silk pillowcases are more gentle on people's hair--especially those with cancer who have lost their hair, so I gave this pillowcase a try. Yes, vanity, vanity!
I looked into a few different companies, and I decided that Orose had the best quality product, and I was right. Their customer service is top notch, and their products match. I am thoroughly satisfied with both the pillowcase and Orose. My hair feels better, and it is growing better as well.
COMPLETELY SATISFIED review by Mary on 9/9/2018
Completely satisfied with this pillowcase and would recommend to all. I've only had it a week, but it appears well made and washed nicely (delicate cycle). Very smooth but not shiny and doesn't pull on your face at all. Very pleasant experience!
AWESOME! review by MINI on 9/3/2018
Great product, has really helped my dry hair and face. Highly recommend! Also arrived very quickly and ahead of schedule.
I LOVE THE PILLOW CASE review by Kelly on 8/6/2018
I love the pillow case, can't believe I haven't tried the silk pillow case before.
VERY, VERY PLEASED review by Kent on 6/30/2018
Excellent quality and comes in a nice gift box.Love the color. Very, very pleased.
LOVE THIS PILLOW CASE review by Monica on 6/6/2018
Love this pillow case !!!! Ordered twice and will order another set again!!
GREAT GIFT IDEA review by Martina on 6/4/2018
This was a gift which was greatly appreciated. The recipient said that they are beautiful, what she was wanting, and seem to be of excellent quality.
GREAT PILLOWCASE!! review by Kayla D on 5/31/2018
Love this pillow case! It's so soft and feels great against my face! I love it. If you're thinking of buying this, go for it!
FEELS GREAT review by Rebecca on 5/13/2018
LOVE IT review by Cindy on 4/23/2018
A gift for my granddaughter who loved this pillowcase!
EXCELLENT SILK PILLOWCASE review by Leslie W on 4/14/2018
So happy I ordered your silk pillowcase. It is very well made and fits my pillow perfectly. It definitely does protect your hair and face ..... no sleep lines! I would order it again as I am very pleased with this purchase.
BEAUTIFUL AND COOL! review by Ann W on 3/25/2018
Just slept on my new silk pillowcase and it was very comfortable and cool. I'm looking forward to waking up with no lines on my face from sleeping and letting it polish my hair.
SOFT AND PRETTY review by Ellen on 3/21/2018
Soft and pretty.
LOVE THIS PILLOWCASE review by Michele on 3/8/2018
Love this pillowcase. It is so soft and smooth to lay on. It stays cooler than cotton.
LOVE IT！ review by Brittany on 3/4/2018
Love it. It's exactly as described, feels wonderful and arrived promptly. Unlike synthetics, silk remains cool. An added bonus is it's skin and hair friendly!
THEY ARE THE BEST! review by Darren on 2/23/2018
Completely addicted to these pillowcases, I have them in several colors, they are the best!
SO SOFT AND COMFORTABLE review by Olive on 1/12/2018
So soft and comfortable. Would buy again.
GREAT AND WORTH THE MONEY! review by Winter on 1/7/2018
Great and worth the money!
EXCELLENT PRODUCT review by Peggy on 1/2/2018
Love silk pillow cases - I have noticed a big difference in my hair. Do the research and you will discover how this product will meet its promises.
Write Your Own Review
- What is the difference between silk and satin?
- 1. Silk is a type of natural fabric made from silkworm cocoons, while satin is a weave, which means that there are in fact SATIN SILK, although it's safe to say that 99% of the satin products sold on the market at low prices are not made with silk, but with polyester instead.
- 2. Usually, Satin pillowcases which haven’t mentioned silk are pillowcases made from some non-silk fabrics. They are much cheaper than silk pillowcases.
- 3. 100% mulberry silk pillowcases can be made of satin weave or charmeuse weave, silk fabric will bring people huge health benefits, while synthetic satin is rougher.
Sleep in the SPA?
Silk is a kind of ecological pollution-free natural fibers. With fiber and other processed products irreplaceable unique properties and incomparable exuberant vitality. Consumers will silk as the “source” of beauty. So, what are the advantages of silk products?
Long-term keep hair style
Silk protein is a poor conductor of electricity, so it does not produce static electricity. And it also won’t gather dust caused by. It can be clean all the time, it can also effectively keep the hair style not disorder at the same time.
Suitable for skin and resist allergy, good for sweet sleep
Silk is highly similar to keratin protein’s structure in human body, which is widely used to make artificial blood vessels and artificial skin. And it will not produce allergy.
Humidity-absorbing and breathable
Moisture absorption of silk is 1.5 times than cotton. Silk protein contains hydrophilic factor such as amino acids. Their porous features make the water molecular diffuse easily, so silk can absorb or emit water molecules.