- Product Info:
- Fabric: 100% 25 Momme pure Mulberry silk.
- Thread Count: 800
- International Certification: OEKO-TEX Standard 100
- Closure: Bottom Left Side - Envelope Closure
- Flange: 2"
- Orose's 25 Momme pillowcase is ultimate bedroom solution to your sleep-related beauty needs. With a 800 thread count, the 25 Momme pillowcases offer much greater durability than even the 22 Momme products, all the while providing effective treatments for your facial wrinkles, sleep lines, and messy/broken morning hair. Despite the higher price, the added shelf life makes these pillowcases the most cost-efficient purchase on our site.
- The Oxford styled pillowcases feature a 2" flange which adds an elegant look to the pillowcase. The envelope closure is designed to prevent any occasional scratchings of metal/plastic zippers so the silk lasts longer.
Sizes & Weights
Size (inch) Approximate Weight (g) Standard 20”W x 30”L+2” 148 g Queen 20”W x 33”L+2” 168 g King 20”W x 36”L+2” 174 g
- Care Instruction:
- Machine-washable in lukewarm water (30°C) on most gentle cycle available.
- Minimize spin time.Hang dry if possible.
- Tumble dry on a cool setting if using drying machine. Avoid drying for extended period of time.
- Use neutral or special detergent for silk, such as Tenestar.
- Iron when slightly damp using a cool setting. Always iron on the inside.
- Delivery & Returns:
- Free Shipping On Orders Over $40
- 45-Day Free Returns
- P.O. Boxes and military addresses (APO, FPO) can be delivered.
SILKY review by Ross on 10/13/2018
Very soft and cool to touch. I love it and will probably order a few more.
GREAT QUALITY review by Sharen on 9/28/2018
Great quality and color.
LOVE IT review by Kelli on 6/2/2018
This pillow case is of very high quality and so soft. I wash beautifully in the machine and comes out of the dryer wrinkle free. I wouldn't hesitate recommending it.
REAL SILK review by Sunny on 4/7/2018
Haven't used it yet, but looks nice enough and as far as I can tell it is 100% real silk.
VERY COMFORTABLE review by Smile on 3/12/2018
Very comfortable...hair looks better in the morning and pillow line wrinkles are gone!
Write Your Own Review
- What is the difference between silk and satin?
- 1. Silk is a type of natural fabric made from silkworm cocoons, while satin is a weave, which means that there are in fact SATIN SILK, although it's safe to say that 99% of the satin products sold on the market at low prices are not made with silk, but with polyester instead.
- 2. Usually, Satin pillowcases which haven’t mentioned silk are pillowcases made from some non-silk fabrics. They are much cheaper than silk pillowcases.
- 3. 100% mulberry silk pillowcases can be made of satin weave or charmeuse weave, silk fabric will bring people huge health benefits, while synthetic satin is rougher.
Sleep in the SPA?
Silk is a kind of ecological pollution-free natural fibers. With fiber and other processed products irreplaceable unique properties and incomparable exuberant vitality. Consumers will silk as the “source” of beauty. So, what are the advantages of silk products?
Long-term keep hair style
Silk protein is a poor conductor of electricity, so it does not produce static electricity. And it also won’t gather dust caused by. It can be clean all the time, it can also effectively keep the hair style not disorder at the same time.
Suitable for skin and resist allergy, good for sweet sleep
Silk is highly similar to keratin protein’s structure in human body, which is widely used to make artificial blood vessels and artificial skin. And it will not produce allergy.
Humidity-absorbing and breathable
Moisture absorption of silk is 1.5 times than cotton. Silk protein contains hydrophilic factor such as amino acids. Their porous features make the water molecular diffuse easily, so silk can absorb or emit water molecules.