- Product Info:
- Fabric: 100% 22 Momme pure Mulberry silk.
- Thread Count: 600
- International Certification: OEKO-TEX Standard 100
- Closure: Bottom Left Side - Envelope Closure
- Flange: 2"
- Orose's 22 Momme pillowcase is one step up from the entry level 22 Momme silk. More compactly woven with 1.5 times higher thread count, the 22 Momme pillowcases are just as, if not more effective in treating sleep-wrinkles and messy morning hair as our 19 Momme pillowcases， while offering considerable better durability. Absolutely a must-have for those who value their beauty sleep.
- The Oxford styled pillowcases feature a 2" flange which adds an elegant look to the pillowcase. The envelope closure is designed to prevent any occasional scratchings of metal/plastic zippers so the silk lasts longer.
- Care Instruction:
- Machine-washable in lukewarm water (30°C) on most gentle cycle available.
- Minimize spin time.Hang dry if possible.
- Tumble dry on a cool setting if using drying machine. Avoid drying for extended period of time.
- Use neutral or special detergent for silk, such as Tenestar.
- Iron when slightly damp using a cool setting. Always iron on the inside.
- Delivery & Returns:
- Free Shipping On Orders Over $40
- 45-Day Free Returns
- P.O. Boxes and military addresses (APO, FPO) can be delivered.
BEST PILLOW CASE EVER! review by Lily on 10/23/2018
Love this pillow case!! It's extremely soft and gentle to your face and so comfortable.
GOOD PILLOW CASE review by Penny on 10/14/2018
good pillow case. holds up well in washing machine.
SILK PILLOWCASE review by Kristine on 9/18/2018
High quality pillowcase. Lovely ocean blue color. Well made. recommended.
VERY SOFT review by Bella on 8/3/2018
These are very soft and very nice for the price. They wash and air dry well.
GREAT review by Ashley on 7/6/2018
My hair is softer in the morning and I no longer have dry patches on my skin. Worth every penny! I will be buying more of them.
SOFT SILKY AND A PERFECT FIT FOR MY PILLOWS review by Whitney on 6/12/2018
This pillowcase is everything they say about the product. It's pleasant to sleep on,soft silky and a perfect fit for my pillows. I recommend this product and a good price. I will buy it again.
VERY SATISFIED review by Vilius on 6/11/2018
I have been using silk pillowcases for many years from another company that are more expensive. I think this pillow case is superior and I am very satisfied with the quality and design.
LOVE IT! review by Cody on 4/5/2018
love it!!! very well made, and perfect for what I was looking for
THEY ARE SO SOFT AND COMFORTABLE review by April on 3/26/2018
These pillowcases are a dream to sleep on, they are so soft and comfortable that me and my husband are actually sleeping better. They help with morning wrinkles, and my morning hair looks like I never even slept. Love these.
FEELS GREAT! review by Sandra L on 2/19/2018
I ordered the king size and it fit pillow perfectly. It feels great and my natural curly hair is less frizzy.
Write Your Own Review
- What is the difference between silk and satin?
- 1. Silk is a type of natural fabric made from silkworm cocoons, while satin is a weave, which means that there are in fact SATIN SILK, although it's safe to say that 99% of the satin products sold on the market at low prices are not made with silk, but with polyester instead.
- 2. Usually, Satin pillowcases which haven’t mentioned silk are pillowcases made from some non-silk fabrics. They are much cheaper than silk pillowcases.
- 3. 100% mulberry silk pillowcases can be made of satin weave or charmeuse weave, silk fabric will bring people huge health benefits, while synthetic satin is rougher.
Sleep in the SPA?
Silk is a kind of ecological pollution-free natural fibers. With fiber and other processed products irreplaceable unique properties and incomparable exuberant vitality. Consumers will silk as the “source” of beauty. So, what are the advantages of silk products?
Long-term keep hair style
Silk protein is a poor conductor of electricity, so it does not produce static electricity. And it also won’t gather dust caused by. It can be clean all the time, it can also effectively keep the hair style not disorder at the same time.
Suitable for skin and resist allergy, good for sweet sleep
Silk is highly similar to keratin protein’s structure in human body, which is widely used to make artificial blood vessels and artificial skin. And it will not produce allergy.
Humidity-absorbing and breathable
Moisture absorption of silk is 1.5 times than cotton. Silk protein contains hydrophilic factor such as amino acids. Their porous features make the water molecular diffuse easily, so silk can absorb or emit water molecules.