- Product Info:
- This 19Momme series seamless silk sheets set are made from 100% A-grade mulberry silk. Unlike the seamed version, which is a combination of two or more smaller fabrics, the seamless sheets are cut from the entire fabric. Removing the seams makes the sheets stronger in terms of wear and tear resistance and looks more beautiful. If you want to decorate your rooms with silk, seamless sheets are a better choice due to better structural durability and better aesthetics.
- There are many reasons to use silk on a bed. Soft as baby's skin, silky and soft as nothing, breathable and comfortable like a second layer of skin, it gives your body the least pressure. Silk is a protein fiber that contains 18 kinds of amino acids that are beneficial to the human body. It helps the skin maintain the metabolism of the surface lipid film, so it can keep the skin moist and smooth. Silk helps reduce any potential allergic reactions. In addition, it has an auxiliary therapeutic effect on certain skin diseases. Breathability and thermal insulation ensure that it keeps you warm without getting hot, with a warm winter and cool summer, and its powerful moisture absorption helps keep your bed dry.
- Our silk is made entirely of pure natural silk produced by silkworm, which is the best silk in the world. The product has passed the OEKO-TEX100 quality inspection to ensure that no products are in compliance with the standard. OEKO was developed by the International Environmental Textile Association in 1992. Their main task is to detect harmful substances in textiles to determine their safety and enhance the sleep experience.
- Care Instruction:
- Machine-washable in lukewarm water (30°C) on most gentle cycle available.
- Minimize spin time.Hang dry if possible.
- Tumble dry on a cool setting if using drying machine. Avoid drying for extended period of time.
- Use neutral or special detergent for silk, such as Tenestar.
- Iron when slightly damp using a cool setting. Always iron on the inside.
- Delivery & Returns:
- Free Shipping On Orders Over $40
- 45-Day Free Returns
- P.O. Boxes and military addresses (APO, FPO) can be delivered.
SO WONDERFUL AND LUXURIOUS! review by Maxine on 8/29/2018
So wonderful and luxurious!
SOFT AND LUXURIOUS, THANK YOU VERY MUCH review by Lena on 8/26/2018
Soft and luxurious !!! Thank you very much.
AMAZING COMFORT AND QUALITY review by Philip on 7/31/2018
The Silk sheet set is amazingly comfortable! You can feel the quality, and the price was very competitive.
LOVE THE SHEETS review by Colin on 5/11/2018
Love the silk sheets! It will be hard to sleep on cotton ones anymore.
I SLEEP LIKE A QUEEN ON A CLOUD review by Kati on 4/6/2018
I sleep like a queen on a cloud! Awesome product!!! Thank you. I ordered two sets - King in silver grey and Queen in black for my house. I highly recommend this silk sheet set to everyone.
VERY LUXURIOUS! review by Daphne on 2/22/2018
GREAT! review by Alva on 2/6/2018
Purchased as a gift.Great!
GREAT IF GIVING AS A GIFT review by mgal on 1/8/2018
My order was beautifully packaged as well. Great if giving as a gift. I kept these for myself though and am very happy with them.
Write Your Own Review
- What is the difference between silk and satin?
- 1. Silk is a type of natural fabric made from silkworm cocoons, while satin is a weave, which means that there are in fact SATIN SILK, although it's safe to say that 99% of the satin products sold on the market at low prices are not made with silk, but with polyester instead.
- 2. Usually, Satin pillowcases which haven’t mentioned silk are pillowcases made from some non-silk fabrics. They are much cheaper than silk pillowcases.
- 3. 100% mulberry silk pillowcases can be made of satin weave or charmeuse weave, silk fabric will bring people huge health benefits, while synthetic satin is rougher.
Sleep in the SPA?
Silk is a kind of ecological pollution-free natural fibers. With fiber and other processed products irreplaceable unique properties and incomparable exuberant vitality. Consumers will silk as the “source” of beauty. So, what are the advantages of silk products?
Long-term keep hair style
Silk protein is a poor conductor of electricity, so it does not produce static electricity. And it also won’t gather dust caused by. It can be clean all the time, it can also effectively keep the hair style not disorder at the same time.
Suitable for skin and resist allergy, good for sweet sleep
Silk is highly similar to keratin protein’s structure in human body, which is widely used to make artificial blood vessels and artificial skin. And it will not produce allergy.
Humidity-absorbing and breathable
Moisture absorption of silk is 1.5 times than cotton. Silk protein contains hydrophilic factor such as amino acids. Their porous features make the water molecular diffuse easily, so silk can absorb or emit water molecules.