- Product Info:
- From the experience of sleeping in silk, there is a big difference between 19 Momme and 22 Momme.22Momme has both silky and delicate characteristics, is very strong, feels more skin-friendly, and is more durable. Everyone knows that silk can be used for skin care, and the thicker the silk, the better, the most important is the thick and thin silk. The texture is completely different, and it can be seen in comparison with the use.
- There are many reasons to use silk on a bed. Soft as baby's skin, silky and soft as nothing, breathable and comfortable like a second layer of skin, it gives your body the least pressure. Silk is a protein fiber that contains 18 kinds of amino acids that are beneficial to the human body. It helps the skin maintain the metabolism of the surface lipid film, so it can keep the skin moist and smooth. Silk helps reduce any potential allergic reactions. In addition, it has an auxiliary therapeutic effect on certain skin diseases. Breathability and thermal insulation ensure that it keeps you warm without getting hot, with a warm winter and cool summer, and its powerful moisture absorption helps keep your bed dry.
- Our silk is made entirely of pure natural silk produced by silkworm, which is the best silk in the world. The product has passed the OEKO-TEX100 quality inspection to ensure that no products are in compliance with the standard. OEKO was developed by the International Environmental Textile Association in 1992. Their main task is to detect harmful substances in textiles to determine their safety and enhance the sleep experience.
- Care Instruction:
- Machine-washable in lukewarm water (30°C) on most gentle cycle available.
- Minimize spin time.Hang dry if possible.
- Tumble dry on a cool setting if using drying machine. Avoid drying for extended period of time.
- Use neutral or special detergent for silk, such as Tenestar.
- Iron when slightly damp using a cool setting. Always iron on the inside.
- Delivery & Returns:
- Free Shipping On Orders Over $40
- 45-Day Free Returns
- P.O. Boxes and military addresses (APO, FPO) can be delivered.
starsChange your life, sleep, play and everything in between!! Amazing sheets. review by jason castillo on 6/22/2019
Change your life type of sheets!
Worth it review by Orose Customer on 6/8/2019
ABSOLUTE MUST HAVE review by Kristine on 6/6/2019
Buying these sheets is the best investment to make. Truly Luxurious. So much so, the flat sheet was sliding all over the fitted when I was making the bed. The benefits out-way the expensive price tag. Your skin and hair will forever thank you. They are exceptionally well made and better than I expected. They are packaged very protected with bubble wrap around a beautiful hard cardboard box. Once opened, you will find a sweet bow ribbon around monogrammed tissue paper and finally, each piece of the 4-piece set is individually packed in plastic protectors. The purchasing process went smoothly with no hiccups even though they were shipping from China to USA. Expect at least a week for delivery after ordering. Just a note - I bought the King set 22-momme and the fitted sheet is a larger than my mattress.
Good quality,Perfect Pillowcase review by Michael Tseng on 6/4/2019
This was definitely a good purchase.The silk is so comfortable and just as advertised,no more morning sleeping wrinkles
I highly recommend Orose SILK and look forward to making future purchases
Best night-sleep, ever! review by Carlos Junquera on 5/23/2019
Rolled into bed and was ecstasiated in softness. Fell asleep within minutes.
You spend a lot of time in bed why not be as comfortable as possible? review by Horner on 5/20/2019
Very skeptical at first, but they are absolutely amazing! My wife and I say how much we like them every night. Highly recommended.
Five Stars review by Cali on 5/15/2019
It feels amazing!!! I wish I treated myself sooner.
Elegant luxury review by Orose Customer on 5/4/2019
The sheets are beautiful. The gray is very rich and they feel like heaven; with each night they get better and better. The quality is superb. - Very satisfying.
Princess sleep for a good price review by Audrey Sonberg on 4/30/2019
Really - does make your hair look better and your skin feel soft. Will not do without again and already ordered one for my sister. Washes well also!
They are awesome! review by TS on 4/24/2019
These sheets arrived and are as described. They are awesome!
Orose 4 pcs silk bedding review by Valesca B. on 4/17/2019
I am 100% satisfied with my purchase. I recommend without hesitation. Can't think of anything negative. Beautifully soft and very goood packaging and delivery. Have to order the duvet cover now! Sweet dreams!
starsMy sleep quality significantly improved according to an app called Sleep Cycle review by Orose Customer on 4/8/2019
I haven't had these sheets long enough yet to review their longevity, but the first four nights have been great. I have been using an app called Sleep Cycle to track my sleep quality since November 2018. As of May 2019, two of my supposed sleep quality scores while using these silk sheets were in my top three nights since I started recording. The other two were still high considering I got much less sleep than my usual due to staying up later and having to wake up early. I've felt more rested, cool, and comfortable in these sheets than my old cotton sheets.
I also have a puppy that often sleeps on my bed. I've tried to protect the sheets from her by covering them, but it may not be necessary. In the couple times that my dog managed to dig into the sheets, there has been no damage so far.
Very happy with this review by Cheryl A. on 4/7/2019
Very happy with this. I have sensitive skin and smoothed hair so I really need this. Silk on one side only, so saves a little money. Has a zipper closure which I haven't noticed at all even though I thought I would have preferred just an envelope-style.
Five Stars review by E= Mc2 on 4/3/2019
Love the sheets. Most comfortable sheets I've ever owned.
Game changer review by Jane on 3/26/2019
These sheets are so comfortable to sleep in! Definitely worth the price. I had to google how to clean silk sheets to insure that they'd last a long time. I can't say that I've noticed skin or hair improvements, but it's been a while since I've slept this well. They've been perfect for me all summer! Caution: your pillows and blankets will slip off of the bed, but it's a small price we pay for quality sleep(;
LIKE SLEEPING ON A CLOUD! review by Ruby on 8/8/2018
Like sleeping on a cloud! I would certainly buy from you again.
LUXURIOUS review by Sophie on 7/28/2018
These sheets are so luxurious. It was one of my best buys and I will look out for more in the future!
BEST CHOICE review by Melinder on 7/16/2018
If you are looking for top quality silk sheet, orosesilk brand is your best choice!
NICE SILK SHEETS! review by Molly on 7/11/2018
Nice Silk Sheets!We love our Bedding sets. Would definitely order in this company again.
RECOMMEND! review by Sherry on 6/4/2018
Beautiful Bedding.Very pleased with the design and color. Taupe color is very beautiful.
THE BEST SILK review by Ameet on 3/23/2018
The best silk, very good quality. My bed is silk heaven!
I LOVE IT review by Rita on 3/9/2018
I love it. I had problem with cotton sheets, now problem is gone.
WONDERFUL QUALITY review by Kramer on 2/19/2018
Wonderful quality and very luxurious at an affordable price.Will buy again.
Write Your Own Review
- What is the difference between silk and satin?
- 1. Silk is a type of natural fabric made from silkworm cocoons, while satin is a weave, which means that there are in fact SATIN SILK, although it's safe to say that 99% of the satin products sold on the market at low prices are not made with silk, but with polyester instead.
- 2. Usually, Satin pillowcases which haven’t mentioned silk are pillowcases made from some non-silk fabrics. They are much cheaper than silk pillowcases.
- 3. 100% mulberry silk pillowcases can be made of satin weave or charmeuse weave, silk fabric will bring people huge health benefits, while synthetic satin is rougher.
Sleep in the SPA?
Silk is a kind of ecological pollution-free natural fibers. With fiber and other processed products irreplaceable unique properties and incomparable exuberant vitality. Consumers will silk as the “source” of beauty. So, what are the advantages of silk products?
Long-term keep hair style
Silk protein is a poor conductor of electricity, so it does not produce static electricity. And it also won’t gather dust caused by. It can be clean all the time, it can also effectively keep the hair style not disorder at the same time.
Suitable for skin and resist allergy, good for sweet sleep
Silk is highly similar to keratin protein’s structure in human body, which is widely used to make artificial blood vessels and artificial skin. And it will not produce allergy.
Humidity-absorbing and breathable
Moisture absorption of silk is 1.5 times than cotton. Silk protein contains hydrophilic factor such as amino acids. Their porous features make the water molecular diffuse easily, so silk can absorb or emit water molecules.