- Product Info:
- From the experience of sleeping in silk, there is a big difference between 19 Momme and 22 Momme.22Momme has both silky and delicate characteristics, is very strong, feels more skin-friendly, and is more durable. Everyone knows that silk can be used for skin care, and the thicker the silk, the better, the most important is the thick and thin silk. The texture is completely different, and it can be seen in comparison with the use.
- There are many reasons to use silk on a bed. Soft as baby's skin, silky and soft as nothing, breathable and comfortable like a second layer of skin, it gives your body the least pressure. Silk is a protein fiber that contains 18 kinds of amino acids that are beneficial to the human body. It helps the skin maintain the metabolism of the surface lipid film, so it can keep the skin moist and smooth. Silk helps reduce any potential allergic reactions. In addition, it has an auxiliary therapeutic effect on certain skin diseases. Breathability and thermal insulation ensure that it keeps you warm without getting hot, with a warm winter and cool summer, and its powerful moisture absorption helps keep your bed dry.
- Our silk is made entirely of pure natural silk produced by silkworm, which is the best silk in the world. The product has passed the OEKO-TEX100 quality inspection to ensure that no products are in compliance with the standard. OEKO was developed by the International Environmental Textile Association in 1992. Their main task is to detect harmful substances in textiles to determine their safety and enhance the sleep experience.
- Care Instruction:
- Machine-washable in lukewarm water (30°C) on most gentle cycle available.
- Minimize spin time.Hang dry if possible.
- Tumble dry on a cool setting if using drying machine. Avoid drying for extended period of time.
- Use neutral or special detergent for silk, such as Tenestar.
- Iron when slightly damp using a cool setting. Always iron on the inside.
- Delivery & Returns:
- Free Shipping On Orders Over $40
- 45-Day Free Returns
- P.O. Boxes and military addresses (APO, FPO) can be delivered.
LIKE SLEEPING ON A CLOUD! review by Ruby on 8/8/2018
Like sleeping on a cloud! I would certainly buy from you again.
LUXURIOUS review by Sophie on 7/28/2018
These sheets are so luxurious. It was one of my best buys and I will look out for more in the future!
BEST CHOICE review by Melinder on 7/16/2018
If you are looking for top quality silk sheet, orosesilk brand is your best choice!
NICE SILK SHEETS! review by Molly on 7/11/2018
Nice Silk Sheets!We love our Bedding sets. Would definitely order in this company again.
RECOMMEND! review by Sherry on 6/4/2018
Beautiful Bedding.Very pleased with the design and color. Taupe color is very beautiful.
THE BEST SILK review by Ameet on 3/23/2018
The best silk, very good quality. My bed is silk heaven!
I LOVE IT review by Rita on 3/9/2018
I love it. I had problem with cotton sheets, now problem is gone.
WONDERFUL QUALITY review by Kramer on 2/19/2018
Wonderful quality and very luxurious at an affordable price.Will buy again.
Write Your Own Review
- What is the difference between silk and satin?
- 1. Silk is a type of natural fabric made from silkworm cocoons, while satin is a weave, which means that there are in fact SATIN SILK, although it's safe to say that 99% of the satin products sold on the market at low prices are not made with silk, but with polyester instead.
- 2. Usually, Satin pillowcases which haven’t mentioned silk are pillowcases made from some non-silk fabrics. They are much cheaper than silk pillowcases.
- 3. 100% mulberry silk pillowcases can be made of satin weave or charmeuse weave, silk fabric will bring people huge health benefits, while synthetic satin is rougher.
Sleep in the SPA?
Silk is a kind of ecological pollution-free natural fibers. With fiber and other processed products irreplaceable unique properties and incomparable exuberant vitality. Consumers will silk as the “source” of beauty. So, what are the advantages of silk products?
Long-term keep hair style
Silk protein is a poor conductor of electricity, so it does not produce static electricity. And it also won’t gather dust caused by. It can be clean all the time, it can also effectively keep the hair style not disorder at the same time.
Suitable for skin and resist allergy, good for sweet sleep
Silk is highly similar to keratin protein’s structure in human body, which is widely used to make artificial blood vessels and artificial skin. And it will not produce allergy.
Humidity-absorbing and breathable
Moisture absorption of silk is 1.5 times than cotton. Silk protein contains hydrophilic factor such as amino acids. Their porous features make the water molecular diffuse easily, so silk can absorb or emit water molecules.