- Product Info:
- Our 25 Momme silk sheets use the best silk on the market today. Very thick and durable. Not afraid of frequent washing, can be used for up to 10 years. Environmentally friendly dyeing, good color fastness, no fading, no shrinkage. It has a warm luster and a comfortable body. Hanging a hang can make the fold disappear, and there is no way to wrinkle. It will completely change your prejudice that is easy to break, wrinkle, and difficult to care for.
- There are many reasons to use silk on a bed. Soft as baby's skin, silky and soft as nothing, breathable and comfortable like a second layer of skin, it gives your body the least pressure. Silk is a protein fiber that contains 18 kinds of amino acids that are beneficial to the human body. It helps the skin maintain the metabolism of the surface lipid film, so it can keep the skin moist and smooth. Silk helps reduce any potential allergic reactions. In addition, it has an auxiliary therapeutic effect on certain skin diseases. Breathability and thermal insulation ensure that it keeps you warm without getting hot, with a warm winter and cool summer, and its powerful moisture absorption helps keep your bed dry
- Our silk is made entirely of pure natural silk produced by silkworm, which is the best silk in the world. The product has passed the OEKO-TEX100 quality inspection to ensure that no products are in compliance with the standard. OEKO was developed by the International Environmental Textile Association in 1992. Their main task is to detect harmful substances in textiles to determine their safety and enhance the sleep experience.
- Care Instruction:
- Machine-washable in lukewarm water (30°C) on most gentle cycle available.
- Minimize spin time.Hang dry if possible.
- Tumble dry on a cool setting if using drying machine. Avoid drying for extended period of time.
- Use neutral or special detergent for silk, such as Tenestar.
- Iron when slightly damp using a cool setting. Always iron on the inside.
- Delivery & Returns:
- Free Shipping On Orders Over $40
- 45-Day Free Returns
- P.O. Boxes and military addresses (APO, FPO) can be delivered.
Five Stars review by steven Johnson on 6/28/2019
Great for sleeping
Love review by James L Hodge on 6/27/2019
Expensive but worth it, so comfortable... love
Five Stars review by Orose Customer on 6/27/2019
will buy again
They fit great on our deep mattress and the stay in place review by Orose Customer on 6/25/2019
They are very sexy! They fit great on our deep mattress and the stay in place, very important!
Worth every penny! review by Orose Customer on 6/22/2019
Best ever. Your search is over. Worth every penny.
THIS is Silk review by ro-no on 6/22/2019
This is so super smooth and silky, I mean the type of sheen shine silk you see in movies when the prince throws a sash into the air and it flutters about until he swords it in half with his amazing swordsmanship and razor sharp silk slicing King-to-be-Sword. It is somewhat hard to make the bed it’s so fluttery. The old flap it out in the air and lay it down on the bed doesn’t work. You have to drape it and pull the corners. It’s so smooth I almost took a star away from the rating because it’s kinda hard to keep in place. But sleeping with it: it feels solid even though it’s thin, my toenails aren’t pulling on it so it’s got some defense against snagging. It’s warm, yet cool. If I could just figure out how to get it to stay in place! I’m used to cotton that sticks to everything so when you tuck a corner up it doesn’t pull free when you toss or turn. I can basically use this sheet alone and sleep comfortable temp wise. It’s luxurious for sure!
Worth every penny! review by Jennifer H. on 6/10/2019
Easily cleaned in the washer. The cotton back to this is perfect so that my pillow doesn't slide during the night. The silk is great for my hair and skin. Couldn't be happier with this product!
Good quality! review by james miller on 6/4/2019
Makes my bed feel luxurious.
Five Stars review by Markus on 5/26/2019
Great price! Fast shipping. Quality sheets
Beautiful Product review by Tracey Jago on 4/28/2019
A extravagant purchase but worth it.
Five Stars review by Rhettex on 4/19/2019
beautiful silky sheets! lovely packaging
I am impressed by the lovely soft color of the ... review by the5brownies on 4/18/2019
I am impressed by the lovely soft color of the product. It stands out especially because of the shine :D
starsis great. Very comfortable and makes my new pillows even ... review by R. W. on 4/5/2019
This Pillowcase, is great.
Very comfortable and makes my new pillows even softer and comfortable.
Five Stars review by Markus on 4/1/2019
Great price! Fast shipping. Quality sheets
silk sheets are a must-try review by sophia on 3/30/2019
I got these bed sheets for my fiance's birthday, and we both *love* it! I never thought bed sheets can make a difference in my daily experience but now I actually look forward to getting in bed every night. It changes an ordinary bedroom into your sanctuary. It's definitely a splurge, but this brand is less expensive than the other options I found online. If you never slept on silk before, you have to try it.
Why did I wait so LONG to get these?! review by B. M. Knowles on 5/29/2018
Absolutely SPLENDID sheets! I can't believe I waited so long to purchase a set! Soft, smooth, lightweight, and yet they retain your body heat-but they're not hot. Move your leg and it's like 'the cool side of the pillow'. I love them. I did not want to get out of bed. It may be a splurge, but I rationalized it like this-I'll pay a dollar a night to sleep on these sheets.
Love the sheets set very much review by Kale U. C. on 5/27/2018
Very fast shipping! Love the sheets set very much. The silk feels very soft and luxury. The color is what it is in picture and very beautiful. We used it and the sewing is very good. I will definitely buy again.
Great quality but the white one was transparent review by JV on 4/9/2018
Great quality, silk is extremely soft
Missing a Star because the sheets and pillowcase are completely see through. The color I purchased was white but I did not expect it to be transparent.
I'm also worried the sheets will turn yellow but as of 2 hand washes it still looks good.
Write Your Own Review
- What is the difference between silk and satin?
- 1. Silk is a type of natural fabric made from silkworm cocoons, while satin is a weave, which means that there are in fact SATIN SILK, although it's safe to say that 99% of the satin products sold on the market at low prices are not made with silk, but with polyester instead.
- 2. Usually, Satin pillowcases which haven’t mentioned silk are pillowcases made from some non-silk fabrics. They are much cheaper than silk pillowcases.
- 3. 100% mulberry silk pillowcases can be made of satin weave or charmeuse weave, silk fabric will bring people huge health benefits, while synthetic satin is rougher.
Sleep in the SPA?
Silk is a kind of ecological pollution-free natural fibers. With fiber and other processed products irreplaceable unique properties and incomparable exuberant vitality. Consumers will silk as the “source” of beauty. So, what are the advantages of silk products?
Long-term keep hair style
Silk protein is a poor conductor of electricity, so it does not produce static electricity. And it also won’t gather dust caused by. It can be clean all the time, it can also effectively keep the hair style not disorder at the same time.
Suitable for skin and resist allergy, good for sweet sleep
Silk is highly similar to keratin protein’s structure in human body, which is widely used to make artificial blood vessels and artificial skin. And it will not produce allergy.
Humidity-absorbing and breathable
Moisture absorption of silk is 1.5 times than cotton. Silk protein contains hydrophilic factor such as amino acids. Their porous features make the water molecular diffuse easily, so silk can absorb or emit water molecules.