- Product Info:
- Fabric: 100% 19 Momme pure Mulberry silk.
- Thread Count: 400
- International Certification: OEKO-TEX Standard 100
- Closure:Envelope Closure At The Side
- Flange: No
- The Terse styled features a simplistic flange-less design with a side-opened envelope closure for those who like to put their hands under their pillowcases when they sleep.
- Orose 19 Momme housewife silk pillowcase can give you the whole care all night, and help you say goodbye to wrinkles and split hair.
- Inexpensive yet effective in treating common sleep-related facial/hair problems, our 19 Momme pillowcases is the ultimate, as well as the easiest way to turn your everyday sleep into a rejuvenating journey of comfort.
- Have an Orose silk pillowcase. Goodbye sleeplessness. Hello there, the sweetest dream!
- Care Instruction:
- Machine-washable in lukewarm water (30°C) on most gentle cycle available.
- Minimize spin time.Hang dry if possible.
- Tumble dry on a cool setting if using drying machine. Avoid drying for extended period of time.
- Use neutral or special detergent for silk, such as Tenestar.
- Iron when slightly damp using a cool setting. Always iron on the inside.
- Delivery & Returns:
- Free Shipping On Orders Over $40
- 45-Day Free Returns
- P.O. Boxes and military addresses (APO, FPO) can be delivered.
BEAUTIFUL review by Jessica on 10/20/2018
Beautiful pillow cases!
IS VERY HAPPY WITH HER SILK PILLOWCASE review by Lawman on 10/11/2018
Fast shipping. Just as advertised. The Mrs. Is very happy with her silk pillowcase.
VERY SOFT review by Emma Lorene on 10/3/2018
This was a gift and my niece stated she loves it. Said it was very soft and would highly recommend it.
BEST BRAND review by Jeremy on 9/17/2018
These are my third brand of silk pillowcases- best ones by far. Soft but strong. I definitely recommend them.
LOVE THIS PILLOWCASE review by Jane on 9/5/2018
Love this pillowcase. Cool to sleep on & feels wonderful on my face. Highly recommend buying it
PERFECT! review by Gabby on 9/4/2018
I love this silk pillowcase. It is amazing! It is very soft. It held up well when I washed it. I will definitely be buying more of these silk pillowcase.
AWESOME review by Lisa on 8/31/2018
Awesome. Love it. Quality product.
GREAT review by Jim S on 8/31/2018
This is a great product. I purchased it as a gift for my wife, and she like it a lot.
IT IS AMAZING! review by Larry on 8/17/2018
So happy I bought this...it is amazing!
NICE QUALITY! review by Kaye Werner on 7/25/2018
Nice Quality!I really like the silk pillowcase!! I have washed this several times on delicate in the machine - no color bleeding, shrinkage or loose seams. Would not hesitate to purchase.
NO MORE SLEEP WRINKLES! review by Lisa on 7/20/2018
Love this pillowcase! I sleep on my left side and was waking up with sleep wrinkles on my face that were taking an hour or more to go away! This pillowcase has eliminated the wrinkles. It also keeps my head cooler. I normally sweat on my head a lot when I sleep and have noticed a definite decrease in overheating since I got it. I also love the color! very bright and pretty. would definitely buy again.
VERY SOFT AND SMOOTH review by Green on 6/29/2018
very soft and smooth, love the way it feels. Will probably order a couple more and may order some from gifts!
SO SOFT!! review by Jeanne on 6/22/2018
Love these! a little thin but soon soft and the best part is that you can wash at home!
FEELS SO COOL AND SOFT review by Tiffany on 6/21/2018
Feels so cool and soft and really protects my hair for a good hair day next morning!
FEELS SO LUXURIOUS review by Tony on 5/2/2018
Love it! Feels so luxurious. Will probably order another.
JUST WONDERFUL review by Anna on 4/21/2018
Just wonderful - super soft and smooth, much less irritating to my skin. Washes easily, hang to dry.
LOVE IT review by llene on 4/9/2018
GREAT PRODUCT review by Ted Comstock on 3/26/2018
Great product.I liked it.
A GREAT PRODUCT AT A GREAT PRICE review by Mary Ede on 3/13/2018
This pillow is great. I've heard good things about silk pillows before but wasn't sure. They were right. It is so soft and stays so cool. My hair looks nicer in the morning and my skin is not red with lines from regular pillowcase. I have problem skin so I think this will help. Wish I would've bought sooner.
SOFT, SMOOTH PILLOWCASE review by Susan on 3/6/2018
I haven't had a silk pillowcase before, but this Orose pillowcase has been very nice!
It is supposed to be good for your skin, but it is also nice for my hair. I think I get a little less 'bed head' which is great because I don't have a lot of time to prepare in the morning.
This is a very sleek and smooth pillowcase. It feels very nice on my skin. It fits nicely on the pillow and looks nice on the bed as well.
LOVE THIS PILLOWCASE review by Jeremy on 3/3/2018
This pillowcase is so unbelievably soft, I just love it.
BEAUTIFUL review by Mary on 2/26/2018
Beautiful Silk Soft Pillow Case! Will buy more!!
GOOD PILLOWCASE review by Nancy on 1/29/2018
Really works! Hair stays nice and still looks good when I wake up!
THIS BRAND IS DEFINITELY THE BEST QUALITY EVER review by Nicole CC on 1/18/2018
I've purchased many brands of silk pillowcases over the past few years. This brand is definitely the best quality ever. The silk has a dense, luxurious feel to it. They wash beautifully wrinkle free on machine gentle cycle. The price is more than competitive for this fine quality.
Write Your Own Review
- What is the difference between silk and satin?
- 1. Silk is a type of natural fabric made from silkworm cocoons, while satin is a weave, which means that there are in fact SATIN SILK, although it's safe to say that 99% of the satin products sold on the market at low prices are not made with silk, but with polyester instead.
- 2. Usually, Satin pillowcases which haven’t mentioned silk are pillowcases made from some non-silk fabrics. They are much cheaper than silk pillowcases.
- 3. 100% mulberry silk pillowcases can be made of satin weave or charmeuse weave, silk fabric will bring people huge health benefits, while synthetic satin is rougher.
Sleep in the SPA?
Silk is a kind of ecological pollution-free natural fibers. With fiber and other processed products irreplaceable unique properties and incomparable exuberant vitality. Consumers will silk as the “source” of beauty. So, what are the advantages of silk products?
Long-term keep hair style
Silk protein is a poor conductor of electricity, so it does not produce static electricity. And it also won’t gather dust caused by. It can be clean all the time, it can also effectively keep the hair style not disorder at the same time.
Suitable for skin and resist allergy, good for sweet sleep
Silk is highly similar to keratin protein’s structure in human body, which is widely used to make artificial blood vessels and artificial skin. And it will not produce allergy.
Humidity-absorbing and breathable
Moisture absorption of silk is 1.5 times than cotton. Silk protein contains hydrophilic factor such as amino acids. Their porous features make the water molecular diffuse easily, so silk can absorb or emit water molecules.