- Filled with 100% Grade (6A) Mulberry silk
- Cotton sateen case of 300 thread count
- Pure handmade by experienced workers
- Certified to Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- Silk is a kind of ecological pollution-free natural fibers. With fiber and other processed products irreplaceable unique properties and incomparable exuberant vitality. Consumers will silk as the “source” of beauty.
- Beautiful, smooth, soft, breathable, helpful for sleep.
- Antibacterial and anti-mite, anti-wrinkle, suitable for skin and resist allergy,
- Silk can naturally adjust temperature, make it cool in summer, warm in winter
- Silk has 18 kinds of Amino acids that our body needs
Know about silk
- Cleaning: The common cleaning of silk quilt only needs to wash bedding bags, and inner silk quilt was strictly prohibited to wash, dry-cleaned or machine wash. If infected with besmirch, you can use special detergent for partial cleaning, and place in a shady and cool place with good ventilation to dry naturally.
- Using: please set on appropriate size of the bedding bag. Do not run or jump on the silk in order to avoid deformation of silk. Silk quilt had better not be used in the humidity environment for a long time, otherwise it may affect the flexibility and fluffy of the silk. Avoid tarnishing silk by various fluids, especially avoiding children to pee on silk. There is no need to tear open at core, be careful not to damage by fetal empty loose structure. Silk quilt can be set in the shady and cool place with good ventilation or the wind and the sun drying. Please do not insolate. After drying in the sun don’t flap too hard and too often.
- Storage: avoid dust, and the environment must be clean. Do not put heavy things on silk quilt, so as not to affect the resilience and fluffy of silk quilt. Folding indentation should often be turned in the fold to avoid folding in the same position for a long time which may make the internal silk fracture. Avoid directly contacting silk quilt with the sharp and hard objects.
How to care combination silk comforter?
- Quality: handmade silk is pure and smooth; Rod of machine manufacturing silk is relatively more, silk feel slightly bad, and filament length is less than hand-made silk.
- Feeling: handmade silk feels smooth and soft; Machine manufacturing silk is still smooth, but due to rod, it is slightly worse than hand-made silk.
- Uniformity: handmade silk is soft and delicate, and its thickness is uniform; the uniform degree of machine manufacturing silk is worse than hand-made silk, the intelligent production machine can’t eliminate the rod, impurities and rough machining in the process of manufacturing.
- Thermal effect: silk quilt is made of handmade silk and it is soft and comfortable with high efficiency heat preservation; machine manufacturing silk is familiar with hand-made silk.
- Raw materials: pure manual silk select double silk cocoon; machine manufacturing silk is mainly high quality single cocoon silk, with double cocoon and cocoon of macular.
- Production mode: handmade silk uses manual stripping system, and it costs time and labors, but in order to ensure that the original characteristics of silk, there is no alternative method. And traditional Oriental are reflected in it; machine manufacturing silk is mass produced by machines, so it saves time and produces quickly.
- Service life: handmade silk uses pure manual peel cocoon and control, the damage to silk and proteins is very tiny, general the service life is more than 20 years. Machine manufacturing silk production because of the features by machine, it has some damage to silk and the service life can maintain 10 to 15 years generally.
The differences between manual silk and machine manufacturing silk
- Choosing the best raw materials.
Strict breeding conditions - Silkworm has special and strict requirements of growing environment, and it cannot contain any pesticide chemical components in mulberry leaves. Silkworm can’t eat mulberry leaves with dew. The mulberry field must be far away from the factory with pollution;
High quality spring silk - Spring silk is longer than ordinary silk. The silk is longer, more smooth and more flexible with high tenacity.
- Pure manual control.
Using time-consuming method of the whole network recede. Four experienced craftsmen hold one horn and pull the silk with same power and spread layer upon layer, and then it can be made into fluffy and soft silk quilt; A set of 2 Kg silk needs to consume 8000 cocoons with manual control layer upon layer, so the price is high.
- No reason refund guarantee within 30 days
- Free shipping
Why Orose silk is better?
- Care Instruction:
- Machine-washable in lukewarm water (30°C) on most gentle cycle available.
- Minimize spin time.Hang dry if possible.
- Tumble dry on a cool setting if using drying machine. Avoid drying for extended period of time.
- Use neutral or special detergent for silk, such as Tenestar.
- Iron when slightly damp using a cool setting. Always iron on the inside.
- Delivery & Returns:
- Free Shipping On Orders Over $40
- 45-Day Free Returns
- P.O. Boxes and military addresses (APO, FPO) can be delivered.
really pretty good, also not bad for the price review by Fiona on 7/15/2016
pure mulberry silk, really pretty good, also not bad for the price,sure will buy again if better price.
Absolute heaven! review by H. Koha on 7/11/2016
This silk duvet cover is silky and wondrous, nice and sexy feeling, classy and has a sleek soft look! I've bought multiple silk products from this brand! I love layers on my bedding and this doesn't get too hot!! It's definitely worth buying again in other styles and makes a great gift!!
Very Pleased with the softness of the comforter review by Cheryl A. Lee on 6/21/2016
Very Pleased with the softness of the comforter. Received the comforter within the expected timeframe. Will order more in the future.
Highly recommended review by Meng Kun Lee on 5/17/2016
This product is just beyond my expectation!! It's very soft and warm. No chemical smells at all. Will definitely buy some more!! Highly recommended.
Light as a Cloud review by Emma Bovary on 3/25/2016
It arrived promptly and included its own storage bag. It appears delicate so I will not wash it but keep it in its cover or in one of my comforter covers. I haven't used it yet but it appears to be exactly what I have been looking for.
Very Happy! review by Karina Nicole on 3/1/2016
I was looking for a down comforter when I ran across this Silk one. I had never even heard of this before so I decided to give it a try and am I ever glad that I did! I love this!! Sooooo comfy and soft! I will be ordering more!!
Excellent Comforter review by Wenkai Yang on 2/15/2016
Very light and soft. Satisfied with the purchase.
Perfection review by Stephen Solos on 1/3/2016
Perfection, for summer or winter, total comfort.
Five Stars review by Janice Deuchert on 12/6/2015
I love my new blanket review by Linda Walker on 11/17/2015
I love my new blanket! The weather has fluctuated so much this time of the year and it's warm when it's chilly and perfect when it's very warm outside. I am very pleased.
Five Stars review by Eulalia Calderon on 10/28/2015
Very nice comforter. Would buy again.
Five Stars review by ZEEV HADASS on 10/1/2015
love it, bought 2 more for gifts
Just Perfect!! review by Bonnie McClintock on 8/14/2015
Just Perfect!!!! The light weight I wanted for sleeping under a ceiling fan. And the surprise scarf was so much fun. Thank you for a quality product at an affordable price.
Great quality review by ashlei essex on 2/19/2015
This is a great quality comforter. It’s very large in size but very light in weight. Besides, its also very soft and comfortable to use. It provides medium type warm which is perfect for me. I am highly satisfied with this comforter. I received this item for a discounted rate for my unbiased review.
Soft Silker Comforter review by Patricia R. on 12/26/2014
The quality of this comforter is amazing. This is soft, lightweight, yet super deluxe and gorgeous. My guests will feel like they're staying in a five star hotel!! The only drawback is this is not washable. This items shipped quickly and the seller has had excellent follow up. I can't say enough about how pleased I am with this comforter.
Amazing Comforter review by Ariel Skellett on 10/9/2014
Perfect, just as advertised. Very nice comforter as well.
All season warmth and breathability review by J. Hunter on 6/11/2014
After 2 decades of down/feather comforters, I finally decided to try something new. Down comforters were just too hot for me during some periods of the year. This comforter instantly solved the overheating problem. This comforter provides great insulation but can "breathe" much better than a typical down comforter. It feels nice and is a little thinner than your typical down comforter. The first few nights were an adjustment but I will now be purchasing silk comforters life! If warmth and breathability is your primary interest, definitely pull the trigger on this.
Five Stars review by Margaret Wunder on 4/13/2014
It's nice and light but still warm. We are enjoying it very much.
Write Your Own Review
- What is the difference between silk and satin?
- 1. Silk is a type of natural fabric made from silkworm cocoons, while satin is a weave, which means that there are in fact SATIN SILK, although it's safe to say that 99% of the satin products sold on the market at low prices are not made with silk, but with polyester instead.
- 2. Usually, Satin pillowcases which haven’t mentioned silk are pillowcases made from some non-silk fabrics. They are much cheaper than silk pillowcases.
- 3. 100% mulberry silk pillowcases can be made of satin weave or charmeuse weave, silk fabric will bring people huge health benefits, while synthetic satin is rougher.
Sleep in the SPA?
Silk is a kind of ecological pollution-free natural fibers. With fiber and other processed products irreplaceable unique properties and incomparable exuberant vitality. Consumers will silk as the “source” of beauty. So, what are the advantages of silk products?
Long-term keep hair style
Silk protein is a poor conductor of electricity, so it does not produce static electricity. And it also won’t gather dust caused by. It can be clean all the time, it can also effectively keep the hair style not disorder at the same time.
Suitable for skin and resist allergy, good for sweet sleep
Silk is highly similar to keratin protein’s structure in human body, which is widely used to make artificial blood vessels and artificial skin. And it will not produce allergy.
Humidity-absorbing and breathable
Moisture absorption of silk is 1.5 times than cotton. Silk protein contains hydrophilic factor such as amino acids. Their porous features make the water molecular diffuse easily, so silk can absorb or emit water molecules.