- Product Info:
- This 19Momme series seamless silk sheets set are made from 100% A-grade mulberry silk. Unlike the seamed version, which is a combination of two or more smaller fabrics, the seamless sheets are cut from the entire fabric. Removing the seams makes the sheets stronger in terms of wear and tear resistance and looks more beautiful. If you want to decorate your rooms with silk, seamless sheets are a better choice due to better structural durability and better aesthetics.
- There are many reasons to use silk on a bed. Soft as baby's skin, silky and soft as nothing, breathable and comfortable like a second layer of skin, it gives your body the least pressure. Silk is a protein fiber that contains 18 kinds of amino acids that are beneficial to the human body. It helps the skin maintain the metabolism of the surface lipid film, so it can keep the skin moist and smooth. Silk helps reduce any potential allergic reactions. In addition, it has an auxiliary therapeutic effect on certain skin diseases. Breathability and thermal insulation ensure that it keeps you warm without getting hot, with a warm winter and cool summer, and its powerful moisture absorption helps keep your bed dry.
- Our silk is made entirely of pure natural silk produced by silkworm, which is the best silk in the world. The product has passed the OEKO-TEX100 quality inspection to ensure that no products are in compliance with the standard. OEKO was developed by the International Environmental Textile Association in 1992. Their main task is to detect harmful substances in textiles to determine their safety and enhance the sleep experience.
- Care Instruction:
- Machine-washable in lukewarm water (30°C) on most gentle cycle available.
- Minimize spin time.Hang dry if possible.
- Tumble dry on a cool setting if using drying machine. Avoid drying for extended period of time.
- Use neutral or special detergent for silk, such as Tenestar.
- Iron when slightly damp using a cool setting. Always iron on the inside.
- Delivery & Returns:
- Free Shipping On Orders Over $40
- 45-Day Free Returns
- P.O. Boxes and military addresses (APO, FPO) can be delivered.
Five Stars review by Orose Customer on 7/1/2019
Love these sheets, had them for several months and they’re still amazing
Very cool. review by Mimi on 6/25/2019
Excellent quality! Super silky.
Five Stars review by Orose Customer on 6/5/2019
Awesome sheets. Worth every penny. I Bought them for my fiance for her birthday and she loved them.
Love it review by Olga Gonzalez on 6/4/2019
I sleep in silk heaven. Love it
AMAZING review by Chelsea D. on 5/31/2019
I started out with just the pillow cases because silk sheets are not cheap. After a month of sleeping on them my husband and I decided we needed to splurge and buy the whole set. They are AMAZING!!!! So unbelievably soft and comfortable. Everyone needs these sheets in their life!!!
They’re worth it. review by Judy on 5/30/2019
The color is exquisite. I have a set lighter and they look beautiful together. I like the piping on the fitted sheet and of course they wash and dry beautifully . They are an endulgence but I will buy another set. Very soft, smooth and enduring. I’m so happy to have them. The size is very generous.
Five Stars review by Haley B. on 5/28/2019
Five Stars review by Emily Januszczyk on 5/5/2019
Beautiful quality. Well worth the wait.
Great product review by beau weber on 5/4/2019
It was a gift for friends, they really love it.
of 5 starsAmazing sheets! Will never sleep on anything else but ... review by sharon e. smith on 5/1/2019
Amazing sheets! Will never sleep on anything else but these ever again!! Please add Deep eggplant purple and light violet purple to your color selections. These are definitely magenta colored as the name states. Picture looks purple and they are not purple. But BEST sheet purchase I have ever made!!! So worth the money!!!
starsQuality, comfortable, and beautiful what a combination! review by jeannine schepers on 4/25/2019
These sheets are wonderful!! My husband and I are both really glad I got these. I can’t believe I spent so much on one set of sheets but they are worth every penny. Soft and luxurious. I am an allergy sufferer and sometimes I have dry itchy skin. These sheets feel so good on my skin and the silk is easy on my hair and face. (I never wake up with lines on my face like I do when sleeping on a cotton pillow case). A beauty plus!! Also they seem to keep me cooler while sleeping. (Menopause)
I wash on gentle cycle in cold water then hang in the shower to dry. They dry quickly and are a bit wrinkly but quickly smooth out after they’re put on the bed. I will definitely buy these again.
Great purchase review by frieszz on 4/17/2019
International shipping was super fast. The feel of silk is awesome! I don't wanna leave my bed in the morning~
Five Stars review by Moises Rosario on 4/16/2019
Great item, great delivery experience!
Silky soft review by Orose Customer on 4/16/2019
I love that they are very very silky soft the only problem we have is keeping the sheets on the bed because they’re that silky soft. I recently bought some clips so I hope it will help them on the bed.
and plenty thick -- but magically does not get hot (one of the amazing properties of silk) review by Like It Is on 4/14/2019
Gorgeous, artisan quality, authentic China silk. These sheets are so LUXURIOUS. The silk is so soft, and plenty thick -- but magically does not get hot (one of the amazing properties of silk). Wonderful quality and workmanship went into sewing and designing these pieces. I'm so very pleased with my gorgeous, luxurious set. My bed has become my new silk haven!
Another note -- the vendor is excellent about communication, shipping is surprisingly fast, and I have found them to be both generous and reliable.
Five Stars review by Orose Customer on 4/13/2019
This is real silk and it is great. Soon will buy another set in a different color
Beautiful sheets! review by Elizabeth Billups on 4/2/2019
Incredible, luxurious sheets! Love them!
Extremely Soft review by Esteban Chavez on 4/1/2019
I purchased a second set of sheets after buying a pair because of how soft they were. They are hands down some of the softest sheets I've personally ever slept on and am thrilled with them. Once you sleep in between silk sheets you really don't want to sleep on anything else. It's one of those things you truly need to try to understand, it's like laying on a cloud. There was a minor discrepancy involving the color I ordered, however the customer service was excellent. Anna was one of the most helpful customer service associates I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with and she helped me every step of the way. The new color was immediately shipped out upon exchange and it was exactly what we wanted. Thanks again Anna.
Really nice but looser than I thought. review by Anonymous on 3/30/2019
My bed is a full and I ordered a full but the fitted cover is VERY loose on my bed. I have to tuck the extra under. it’s really nice otherwise!
Beautiful color. exactly as pictured.
Comes with a fitted bed cover, A loose top cover, And two pillow cases. Love.
Excellent Quality 100% Silk! Gorgeous! review by Buffy on 3/25/2019
When I saw they were 19momme I was concerned about the quality. We've used silk sheets exclusively for 10+ years and have purchased our share of sets that didn't last very long, tore easily, or didn't wash well. This set seems to be better than any previous sets we've purchased from Lily SIlk or Kumi. On the king set, there is a seam all of the way around the top. The placement means you don't have a seam anywhere on the sleeping area, which is very nice. We've owned the sheets for a couple of months and wash them 3 times per week in cold water, gentle cycle, with Charlie's silk wash. We have high hopes for these sheets to last and wear well. If you're interested in this pink color, it is exactly as shown in the photo, at least on my screen. We were hoping it would be a little more muted in person, but have grown to like it just fine.
VERY VERY SOFT! review by Nate on 10/13/2018
The felling of silk on your body is so comfortable.
LOVE! review by Denise on 7/2/2018
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT review by John on 5/17/2018
I love this product.
VERY HAPPY WITH THE MULBERRY SILK SET review by Jill on 5/5/2018
I purchased the Queen Black silk sheet set. I did a lot of research prior to my purchase and am very happy with the Mulberry Silk set. The sheets are very comfortable and the material is comfortable. It isn't too thick or too thin.
SMOOTH AND SOFT review by Sunny on 3/27/2018
Smooth and soft,very good.
COMFORT review by Anonymous on 2/25/2018
This sheets feel so luxuriously soft. There is not comparing these sheets to anything else. I have owned polyester satin sheets in the past and these are so much soft and smoother.
SO COMFORTABLE! review by Rachel on 1/31/2018
Sleeping on this set is so comfortable!. The touch of the silk on your body is cool. You feel the sheets just gliding over your body as they are so soft.
Write Your Own Review
- What is the difference between silk and satin?
- 1. Silk is a type of natural fabric made from silkworm cocoons, while satin is a weave, which means that there are in fact SATIN SILK, although it's safe to say that 99% of the satin products sold on the market at low prices are not made with silk, but with polyester instead.
- 2. Usually, Satin pillowcases which haven’t mentioned silk are pillowcases made from some non-silk fabrics. They are much cheaper than silk pillowcases.
- 3. 100% mulberry silk pillowcases can be made of satin weave or charmeuse weave, silk fabric will bring people huge health benefits, while synthetic satin is rougher.
Sleep in the SPA?
Silk is a kind of ecological pollution-free natural fibers. With fiber and other processed products irreplaceable unique properties and incomparable exuberant vitality. Consumers will silk as the “source” of beauty. So, what are the advantages of silk products?
Long-term keep hair style
Silk protein is a poor conductor of electricity, so it does not produce static electricity. And it also won’t gather dust caused by. It can be clean all the time, it can also effectively keep the hair style not disorder at the same time.
Suitable for skin and resist allergy, good for sweet sleep
Silk is highly similar to keratin protein’s structure in human body, which is widely used to make artificial blood vessels and artificial skin. And it will not produce allergy.
Humidity-absorbing and breathable
Moisture absorption of silk is 1.5 times than cotton. Silk protein contains hydrophilic factor such as amino acids. Their porous features make the water molecular diffuse easily, so silk can absorb or emit water molecules.