- Product Info:
- From the experience of sleeping in silk, there is a big difference between 19 Momme and 22 Momme.22Momme has both silky and delicate characteristics, is very strong, feels more skin-friendly, and is more durable. Everyone knows that silk can be used for skin care, and the thicker the silk, the better, the most important is the thick and thin silk. The texture is completely different, and it can be seen in comparison with the use.
- There are many reasons to use silk on a bed. Soft as baby's skin, silky and soft as nothing, breathable and comfortable like a second layer of skin, it gives your body the least pressure. Silk is a protein fiber that contains 18 kinds of amino acids that are beneficial to the human body. It helps the skin maintain the metabolism of the surface lipid film, so it can keep the skin moist and smooth. Silk helps reduce any potential allergic reactions. In addition, it has an auxiliary therapeutic effect on certain skin diseases. Breathability and thermal insulation ensure that it keeps you warm without getting hot, with a warm winter and cool summer, and its powerful moisture absorption helps keep your bed dry.
- Our silk is made entirely of pure natural silk produced by silkworm, which is the best silk in the world. The product has passed the OEKO-TEX100 quality inspection to ensure that no products are in compliance with the standard. OEKO was developed by the International Environmental Textile Association in 1992. Their main task is to detect harmful substances in textiles to determine their safety and enhance the sleep experience.
- Care Instruction:
- Machine-washable in lukewarm water (30°C) on most gentle cycle available.
- Minimize spin time.Hang dry if possible.
- Tumble dry on a cool setting if using drying machine. Avoid drying for extended period of time.
- Use neutral or special detergent for silk, such as Tenestar.
- Iron when slightly damp using a cool setting. Always iron on the inside.
- Delivery & Returns:
- Free Shipping On Orders Over $40
- 45-Day Free Returns
- P.O. Boxes and military addresses (APO, FPO) can be delivered.
Very smooth, beautiful, and high quality review by Stephanie Handy on 5/31/2018
I have fibromyalgia and need all the help I can get when it comes to sleeping. I saved for months and bought the California King 6 piece bedding set in black. It has been awesome. I would recommend getting good a set of sheet straps because even though it has generous pockets, it's still silk and will slowly slide off. Also, use a hand vacuum and gentle spot cleaning to reduce the amount of full washings. It's very strong, but it'll still wear out sooner if you constantly are soaking it. Go with black if you can. It's the most stain resistant color.
A worthy investment for a wedding anniversary gift review by bonjourjendfj on 1/31/2018
Beautiful sheets - I bought these for our 4th wedding anniversary (silk/flowers/fruit for year 4, but silk seemed the most gratifying). I was hesitant about the price, but sleeping on real silk has me convinced the price is worth it. The sheets are extremely lightweight and soft, and feel luxurious. True that they are very slippery & its quiet hard to keep the duvet from slipping off, but we don't think thats a make or break deal. We will see how they hold up in future washes, but very pleased with our purchase so far!
If you get hot when sleeping invest in these sheets. review by B$ on 1/3/2018
Silky, cool and slippery. Perfect and high quality.
Write Your Own Review
- What is the difference between silk and satin?
- 1. Silk is a type of natural fabric made from silkworm cocoons, while satin is a weave, which means that there are in fact SATIN SILK, although it's safe to say that 99% of the satin products sold on the market at low prices are not made with silk, but with polyester instead.
- 2. Usually, Satin pillowcases which haven’t mentioned silk are pillowcases made from some non-silk fabrics. They are much cheaper than silk pillowcases.
- 3. 100% mulberry silk pillowcases can be made of satin weave or charmeuse weave, silk fabric will bring people huge health benefits, while synthetic satin is rougher.
Sleep in the SPA?
Silk is a kind of ecological pollution-free natural fibers. With fiber and other processed products irreplaceable unique properties and incomparable exuberant vitality. Consumers will silk as the “source” of beauty. So, what are the advantages of silk products?
Long-term keep hair style
Silk protein is a poor conductor of electricity, so it does not produce static electricity. And it also won’t gather dust caused by. It can be clean all the time, it can also effectively keep the hair style not disorder at the same time.
Suitable for skin and resist allergy, good for sweet sleep
Silk is highly similar to keratin protein’s structure in human body, which is widely used to make artificial blood vessels and artificial skin. And it will not produce allergy.
Humidity-absorbing and breathable
Moisture absorption of silk is 1.5 times than cotton. Silk protein contains hydrophilic factor such as amino acids. Their porous features make the water molecular diffuse easily, so silk can absorb or emit water molecules.