- Product Info:
- Fabric: 100% 19 Momme pure Mulberry silk.
- Thread Count: 400
- International Certification: OEKO-TEX Standard 100
- Closure: Bottom Left Side - Envelope Closure
- Flange: 2"
- Orose's 19 Momme pillowcase is the perfect choice to enter the world of silk. Inexpensive yet effective in treating common sleep-related facial/hair problems, our 19 Momme pillowcases is the ultimate, as well as the easiest way to turn your everyday sleep into a rejuvenating journey of comfort.
- The Oxford styled pillowcases feature a 2" flange which adds an elegant look to the pillowcase. The envelope closure is designed to prevent any occasional scratchings of metal/plastic zippers so the silk lasts longer.
- Care Instruction:
- Machine-washable in lukewarm water (30°C) on most gentle cycle available.
- Minimize spin time.Hang dry if possible.
- Tumble dry on a cool setting if using drying machine. Avoid drying for extended period of time.
- Use neutral or special detergent for silk, such as Tenestar.
- Iron when slightly damp using a cool setting. Always iron on the inside.
- Delivery & Returns:
- Free Shipping On Orders Over $40
- 45-Day Free Returns
- P.O. Boxes and military addresses (APO, FPO) can be delivered.
LOVE IT review by Anna D on 10/10/2018
I love this so much that I'm purchasing another one for my husband. its so soft and exactly what I was looking for.
GREAT FEEL review by Stephanie on 10/8/2018
My skin is sensitive to cotton and this pillowcase fits my needs. Great feel.
GOOD QUALITY review by Linda on 10/3/2018
Good quality in softness and material. It feels great to sleep on.
GREAT PILLOWCASE review by Angela on 9/27/2018
Great pillowcase. Well made and a fair price.
GREAT NIGHTS SLEEP!!! review by Eileen on 9/16/2018
SOOO soft! And stayed so cool. After one night I ordered another one for vacation home
IN LOVE review by Karen K on 9/4/2018
I love my pillowcase it's worth the price.
VERY SATISFIED review by Ellen on 8/11/2018
I decided to invest in pure silk pillowcases to protect my skin and hair. These are very nice quality at a great price. Very pleased with my purchase.
LOVE MY SILK PILLOW CASE review by Linda on 6/30/2018
Love my silk pillow case! I can already tell a difference in the way my skin looks in the morning and also my hair is less frizzy! :) :) :) I want to buy one for my daughter too!
WONDERFUL review by David on 5/12/2018
Fast delivery, wonderful product
LOVE THIS PILLOWCASE! review by Susan W on 5/3/2018
I bought this pillowcase to see if it would make a difference in my hair compared to sleeping on a cotton pillowcase. It made a dramatic difference. When I wake up my hair is smooth instead of dry and frizzy. Not to mention I sleep on my side and it feels so soft against my face. I haven't washed it yet but given the quality of material I don't anticipate any issues.
HELPS KEEP MY HAIR FROM DAMAGE WHILE I SLEEP review by Betty on 4/25/2018
I absolutely love this pillow! I was told to get a silk pillowcase to protect my fine curly hair from damage while I sleep. The color is exactly as pictured and is very comfortable to sleep on. It makes my head a little warmer but nothing to drastic. And since the material is so silky I always wake up with the case all twisted around the pillow! Would recommend to any one with fine, brittle, curly hair or any hair at all.
WONDERFUL! review by Mary on 3/10/2018
These pillowcases feel so nice, great work!
SLEEP WELL review by Dolly M on 2/24/2018
I love these pillowcases! I sleep much better now that I have them. Great price, too.
LOVE review by Barbara on 1/30/2018
I absolutely love my silk pillowcases! They are a beautiful quality and feel wonderful to sleep on. I've already hand washed them and they get even better. I'm just so sorry I didn't get them years ago but no turning back to cotton ever again!
I LOVE THESE PILLOWCASES review by Margaret on 1/24/2018
I love these pillowcases!!! I bought one about a year ago and it has held up so well I wanted to give these as gifts this year.
OROSE PILLOWCASE review by Cindy on 1/3/2018
High quality silk pillowcase. Well made and helps my hair to remain less frizzy. Recommended.
Write Your Own Review
- What is the difference between silk and satin?
- 1. Silk is a type of natural fabric made from silkworm cocoons, while satin is a weave, which means that there are in fact SATIN SILK, although it's safe to say that 99% of the satin products sold on the market at low prices are not made with silk, but with polyester instead.
- 2. Usually, Satin pillowcases which haven’t mentioned silk are pillowcases made from some non-silk fabrics. They are much cheaper than silk pillowcases.
- 3. 100% mulberry silk pillowcases can be made of satin weave or charmeuse weave, silk fabric will bring people huge health benefits, while synthetic satin is rougher.
Sleep in the SPA?
Silk is a kind of ecological pollution-free natural fibers. With fiber and other processed products irreplaceable unique properties and incomparable exuberant vitality. Consumers will silk as the “source” of beauty. So, what are the advantages of silk products?
Long-term keep hair style
Silk protein is a poor conductor of electricity, so it does not produce static electricity. And it also won’t gather dust caused by. It can be clean all the time, it can also effectively keep the hair style not disorder at the same time.
Suitable for skin and resist allergy, good for sweet sleep
Silk is highly similar to keratin protein’s structure in human body, which is widely used to make artificial blood vessels and artificial skin. And it will not produce allergy.
Humidity-absorbing and breathable
Moisture absorption of silk is 1.5 times than cotton. Silk protein contains hydrophilic factor such as amino acids. Their porous features make the water molecular diffuse easily, so silk can absorb or emit water molecules.