- Product Info:
- Filled with 100% Grade (6A) Mulberry silk
- Cotton sateen case of 300 thread count
- Pure handmade by experienced workers
- International Certification: OEKO-TEX Standard 100
Sizes & Weights
Size (inch) Silk Floss Weight (kg) Twin 67”W x 87”L 0.5 kg Full 76”W x 87”L 0.5 kg Queen 87”W x 90”L 0.75 kg King 104”W x 92”L 1.0 kg Cal.King 110”W x 96”L 1.25 kg
- Know about silk:
- Silk is a kind of ecological pollution-free natural fibers. With fiber and other processed products irreplaceable unique properties and incomparable exuberant vitality. Consumers will silk as the “source” of beauty.
- Beautiful, smooth, soft, breathable, helpful for sleep.
- Antibacterial and anti-mite, anti-wrinkle, suitable for skin and resist allergy.
- Silk can naturally adjust temperature, make it cool in summer, warm in winter
- Silk has 18 kinds of Amino acids that our body needs
- The differences between manual silk and machine manufacturing silk:
- Quality: handmade silk is pure and smooth; Rod of machine manufacturing silk is relatively more, silk feel slightly bad, and filament length is less than hand-made silk.
- Feeling: handmade silk feels smooth and soft; Machine manufacturing silk is still smooth, but due to rod, it is slightly worse than hand-made silk.
- Uniformity: handmade silk is soft and delicate, and its thickness is uniform; the uniform degree of machine manufacturing silk is worse than hand-made silk, the intelligent production machine can’t eliminate the rod, impurities and rough machining in the process of manufacturing.
- Thermal effect: silk quilt is made of handmade silk and it is soft and comfortable with high efficiency heat preservation; machine manufacturing silk is familiar with hand-made silk.
- Raw materials: pure manual silk select double silk cocoon; machine manufacturing silk is mainly high quality single cocoon silk, with double cocoon and cocoon of macular.
- Production mode: handmade silk uses manual stripping system, and it costs time and labors, but in order to ensure that the original characteristics of silk, there is no alternative method. And traditional Oriental are reflected in it; machine manufacturing silk is mass produced by machines, so it saves time and produces quickly.
- Service life: handmade silk uses pure manual peel cocoon and control, the damage to silk and proteins is very tiny, general the service life is more than 20 years. Machine manufacturing silk production because of the features by machine, it has some damage to silk and the service life can maintain 10 to 15 years generally.
- Care Instruction:
- Machine-washable in lukewarm water (30°C) on most gentle cycle available.
- Minimize spin time.Hang dry if possible.
- Tumble dry on a cool setting if using drying machine. Avoid drying for extended period of time.
- Use neutral or special detergent for silk, such as Tenestar.
- Iron when slightly damp using a cool setting. Always iron on the inside.
- Delivery & Returns:
- Free Shipping On Orders Over $40
- 45-Day Free Returns
- P.O. Boxes and military addresses (APO, FPO) can be delivered.
perfect! review by Sandy on 7/11/2016
perfect weight and feel for spring/fall/summer.
Great quality review by Linda on 7/10/2016
This is a great quality comforter. It's very large in size but very light in weight. Besides, its also very soft and comfortable to use. It provides medium type warm which is perfect for me. I am highly satisfied with this comforter.
Love it review by Polly on 5/3/2016
Love it. This is the 2nd one I bought. Perfect summer weight.
Love it! review by H. Koha on 4/17/2016
Love it! It's soft, beautiful, and keeps the temp just right!
Very nice！ review by Rebecca on 4/1/2016
Very nice comforter for summer. My husband has dust allergy and the silk comforter help a lot!
Not very thick but surprisingly warm review by Jeanne L on 1/5/2016
Very nice quality comforter amazingly warm !
Love the product review by Kris on 3/9/2015
Love the product. It is light and soft! A wonderful weight.
very comfortable and allergy free review by Erika on 1/27/2015
Most of the beds in the house have silk comforter, very comfortable and allergy free. We love it.
Write Your Own Review
- What is the difference between silk and satin?
- 1. Silk is a type of natural fabric made from silkworm cocoons, while satin is a weave, which means that there are in fact SATIN SILK, although it's safe to say that 99% of the satin products sold on the market at low prices are not made with silk, but with polyester instead.
- 2. Usually, Satin pillowcases which haven’t mentioned silk are pillowcases made from some non-silk fabrics. They are much cheaper than silk pillowcases.
- 3. 100% mulberry silk pillowcases can be made of satin weave or charmeuse weave, silk fabric will bring people huge health benefits, while synthetic satin is rougher.
Sleep in the SPA?
Silk is a kind of ecological pollution-free natural fibers. With fiber and other processed products irreplaceable unique properties and incomparable exuberant vitality. Consumers will silk as the “source” of beauty. So, what are the advantages of silk products?
Long-term keep hair style
Silk protein is a poor conductor of electricity, so it does not produce static electricity. And it also won’t gather dust caused by. It can be clean all the time, it can also effectively keep the hair style not disorder at the same time.
Suitable for skin and resist allergy, good for sweet sleep
Silk is highly similar to keratin protein’s structure in human body, which is widely used to make artificial blood vessels and artificial skin. And it will not produce allergy.
Humidity-absorbing and breathable
Moisture absorption of silk is 1.5 times than cotton. Silk protein contains hydrophilic factor such as amino acids. Their porous features make the water molecular diffuse easily, so silk can absorb or emit water molecules.