- Benefits of Silk Filled Pillow
- Protecting cervical vertebra
If you sleep eight hours a day, one third of your life accompany with pillow. Do you often have the following problems? Is cervical vertebra pain, acid, stiff? Listless work? Is your sleep difficult, shallow, short, many dreams and easy to be awaken? Please pay attention to your pillow. If choice of pillow is improper, the consequence is very serious! 38% of patients with cervical spondylosis in the world was caused by improper pillows! Orose pillow has scientific designs with the high quality of mulberry silk that is soft and comfortable. Orose pillow is close to skin with antibacterial properties, which can effectively protect your head, neck, and give you a healthy sleep.
- Antibacterial and anti-mite
Do you know your pillow may hide thousands of mite! During sleep, the sweat, grease and accidentally flow saliva can seep into the pillow and offer the good development conditions for millions of mites, and breed mites! And mulberry silk has effective natural properties of antibacterial anti-mite. It has certain curative effect for skin diseases. Skin care makse sure that you get healthy and comfortable sleep!
- Beauty, anti-wrinkle, and health care
Night is the best opportunity for skin to repair itself. Mulberry silk contains 12 kinds of amino acids which are beneficial to the human body, and it can promote vitality of skin cells and prevent hardening of the arteries. The long-term using can prevent skin aging. At the same time, silk has good permeability to be breathable and moisture, and it can be constantly temperature comfortable, balance water vapor flow, but not dry. And it can reach the effect of cosmetic wrinkle resistant. Silk contains a substance called “hydrophilic side amino acid”, which can absorb moisture in the air and rule out. So it has auxiliary curative effect on rheumatism and arthritis.
- Prevent static electricity and reduce dust adsorption
Static electricity can adsorb tiny dust and scurfy, the pillow core is dirty over time. And silk protein is a poor conductor of electricity, so it is not easy to generate static electricity. And it can reduce dust adsorption and maintain the clean and sanitation of pillow core for a long time.
- Care Instruction:
- Machine-washable in lukewarm water (30°C) on most gentle cycle available.
- Minimize spin time.Hang dry if possible.
- Tumble dry on a cool setting if using drying machine. Avoid drying for extended period of time.
- Use neutral or special detergent for silk, such as Tenestar.
- Iron when slightly damp using a cool setting. Always iron on the inside.
- Delivery & Returns:
- Free Shipping On Orders Over $40
- 45-Day Free Returns
- P.O. Boxes and military addresses (APO, FPO) can be delivered.
Amazing review by Fanny on 6/18/2016
This feels like a lovely pillow to hug and drop your face into.
Comfortable and Allergy Relieving review by L. Columbus on 4/8/2016
My wife loves this pillow. She and I both suffer from allergies and this pillow seems to help significantly. Apparently pure silk is a natural anti-allergy agent and is also resistant to mites. The pillow is very well made and comfortable.
Firm and comfy review by Aunt on 1/15/2016
This fits fine in a pillowcase and is very smooth, not lumpy. It gives me lots of support without being too hard or too high.
Great Pillow, I Really Like It!! review by Audrey on 1/1/2016
This is a very soft and very comfortable pillow, I've slept excellent using this for the last 2 weeks. I'm using this with the same companies silk pillow case and the combination is awesome.
It came well packaged and there was no chemical smell etc.
Luxurious review by Michael on 7/7/2015
This really does feel luxurious!
Luxurious review by Gill on 3/1/2015
It has a very soft feel, but holds its shape very well.
Firm, Cool, and Comfy review by Adam on 2/13/2015
Super soft filling
Small zipper that stays closed
Pillow is soft yet firm enough to not let head sink
Smooth, cool, comfortable review by Kevin on 1/27/2015
Smooth, cool, comfortable.
Soft review by Nini on 1/20/2015
The OROSE Silk Filled Pillow is so soft and very comfortable.
Write Your Own Review
- What is the difference between silk and satin?
- 1. Silk is a type of natural fabric made from silkworm cocoons, while satin is a weave, which means that there are in fact SATIN SILK, although it's safe to say that 99% of the satin products sold on the market at low prices are not made with silk, but with polyester instead.
- 2. Usually, Satin pillowcases which haven’t mentioned silk are pillowcases made from some non-silk fabrics. They are much cheaper than silk pillowcases.
- 3. 100% mulberry silk pillowcases can be made of satin weave or charmeuse weave, silk fabric will bring people huge health benefits, while synthetic satin is rougher.
Sleep in the SPA?
Silk is a kind of ecological pollution-free natural fibers. With fiber and other processed products irreplaceable unique properties and incomparable exuberant vitality. Consumers will silk as the “source” of beauty. So, what are the advantages of silk products?
Long-term keep hair style
Silk protein is a poor conductor of electricity, so it does not produce static electricity. And it also won’t gather dust caused by. It can be clean all the time, it can also effectively keep the hair style not disorder at the same time.
Suitable for skin and resist allergy, good for sweet sleep
Silk is highly similar to keratin protein’s structure in human body, which is widely used to make artificial blood vessels and artificial skin. And it will not produce allergy.
Humidity-absorbing and breathable
Moisture absorption of silk is 1.5 times than cotton. Silk protein contains hydrophilic factor such as amino acids. Their porous features make the water molecular diffuse easily, so silk can absorb or emit water molecules.