- History of silk
Silk has the amazing properties such as lightsome, comfort and brightness, which other fabric not have. In the primitive society, the production was produced and used together by all clan members. Entering the slave society, silk became special items of the noble. Rulers paid much attention to mulberry silk production in order to meet the need of luxury life or show off their prominent position. The image of the silkworm also appeared constantly in the slave owners’ decorative patterns of ritual vessels.
Now, the silk is good for skin, and it is natural, environmental and healthy at the same time, which has different characteristics with many other fabric materials. Many international stars and models love silk products very much. Today, silk production is not only a kind of silk or trade, but also a natural, fashion and popular element. It is a kind of art and an attitude to life.
- The Secret of Summer Silk Comforter
Looking for a high quality and healthy Comforter? Silk is your best choice! Silk is a kind of ecological pollution-free natural fibers. With fiber and other processed products irreplaceable unique properties and incomparable exuberant vitality. Consumers will silk as the “source” of beauty.
1. Beautiful, smooth, soft, breathable, helpful for sleep
2. Antibacterial and anti-mite, anti-wrinkle, suitable for skin and resist allergy
3. Silk can naturally adjust temperature, make it cool in summer, warm in winter
4. Silk has 18 kinds of Amino acids that our body needs