Many people say silk pajamas are difficult to maintain and wash. That's because you didn't find the right way!
Washing: Silk clothing is woven from protein fibers. Washing should not be rubbed and washed with a washing machine. The clothes should be immersed in cold water for 5-10 minutes, and lightly rubbed with a special silk detergent. (Shampoo can also be used) Rinse repeatedly in clear water.
Drying: Generally, it should be placed in a cool, ventilated place to dry. It is not suitable for sun exposure, and it is not suitable to use a dryer to heat it, because the ultraviolet rays in the sun easily make silk fabrics yellowing, fading and aging.
Ironing: The wrinkle resistance of silk clothes is slightly worse than that of chemical fibers. Therefore, when ironing, the clothes should be aired to 70% dry and sprayed with water evenly, then ironed for 3-5 minutes. The ironing temperature should be controlled below 150 degrees C. Irons should not be pressed directly on the silk surface to avoid aurora.
Preservation: For thin underwear, shirts, trousers, skirts, pajamas, etc., first wash clean, ironing before collecting. Till ironed to prevent mildew and decay. After ironing, it can also play the role of sterilization and insecticide. At the same time, the boxes and cabinets for storing clothes should be kept clean, sealed as much as possible to prevent dust pollution.
Points for attention in cleaning silk pajamas
1. When cleaning silk pajamas, you must turn over the clothes. Dark silk clothes should be washed separately from light ones.
2. Sweaty silk garments should be washed immediately or soaked in clear water, and should not be washed with hot water above 30 degrees.
3. Please use special silk detergent instead of alkaline detergent, soap, laundry powder or other detergent. Never use disinfectant or soak after washing products.
4. After washing, flatten in a cool place to dry, not exposed to the sun.
5. Pour a proper amount of shampoo in the water (using the same amount of silk detergent), put it in silk clothing and rinse it, because the hair also contains a lot of protein and silk fabric.
6. When there are two colors or more on the clothes, do color drops test first, because the color fastness of the silk clothes is relatively low. The simple method is to soak it on the clothes with a light towel and rub it for a few seconds. If the towel is dyed, it cannot be washed, only dry cleaning.