- Filled with 100% Grade (6A) Mulberry silk
- Cotton sateen case of 300 thread count
- Pure handmade by experienced workers
- Certified to Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- Cleaning: The common cleaning of silk quilt only needs to wash bedding bags, and inner silk quilt was strictly prohibited to wash, dry-cleaned or machine wash. If infected with besmirch, you can use special detergent for partial cleaning, and place in a shady and cool place with good ventilation to dry naturally.
- Using: please set on appropriate size of the bedding bag. Do not run or jump on the silk in order to avoid deformation of silk. Silk quilt had better not be used in the humidity environment for a long time, otherwise it may affect the flexibility and fluffy of the silk. Avoid tarnishing silk by various fluids, especially avoiding children to pee on silk. There is no need to tear open at core, be careful not to damage by fetal empty loose structure. Silk quilt can be set in the shady and cool place with good ventilation or the wind and the sun drying. Please do not insolate. After drying in the sun don’t flap too hard and too often.
- Storage: avoid dust, and the environment must be clean. Do not put heavy things on silk quilt, so as not to affect the resilience and fluffy of silk quilt. Folding indentation should often be turned in the fold to avoid folding in the same position for a long time which may make the internal silk fracture. Avoid directly contacting silk quilt with the sharp and hard objects.
How to care all season silk comforter?
- Quality: handmade silk is pure and smooth; Rod of machine manufacturing silk is relatively more, silk feel slightly bad, and filament length is less than hand-made silk.
- Feeling: handmade silk feels smooth and soft; Machine manufacturing silk is still smooth, but due to rod, it is slightly worse than hand-made silk.
- Uniformity: handmade silk is soft and delicate, and its thickness is uniform; the uniform degree of machine manufacturing silk is worse than hand-made silk, the intelligent production machine can’t eliminate the rod, impurities and rough machining in the process of manufacturing.
- Thermal effect: silk quilt is made of handmade silk and it is soft and comfortable with high efficiency heat preservation; machine manufacturing silk is familiar with hand-made silk.
- Raw materials: pure manual silk select double silk cocoon; machine manufacturing silk is mainly high quality single cocoon silk, with double cocoon and cocoon of macular.
- Production mode: handmade silk uses manual stripping system, and it costs time and labors, but in order to ensure that the original characteristics of silk, there is no alternative method. And traditional Oriental are reflected in it; machine manufacturing silk is mass produced by machines, so it saves time and produces quickly.
- Service life: handmade silk uses pure manual peel cocoon and control, the damage to silk and proteins is very tiny, general the service life is more than 20 years. Machine manufacturing silk production because of the features by machine, it has some damage to silk and the service life can maintain 10 to 15 years generally.
The differences between manual silk and machine manufacturing silk
- Silk is a kind of ecological pollution-free natural fibers. With fiber and other processed products irreplaceable unique properties and incomparable exuberant vitality. Consumers will silk as the “source” of beauty.
- Beautiful, smooth, soft, breathable, helpful for sleep.
- Antibacterial and anti-mite, anti-wrinkle, suitable for skin and resist allergy,
- Silk can naturally adjust temperature, make it cool in summer, warm in winter
- Silk has 18 kinds of Amino acids that our body needs
Know about silk
- Choosing the best raw materials.
Strict breeding conditions - Silkworm has special and strict requirements of growing environment, and it cannot contain any pesticide chemical components in mulberry leaves. Silkworm can’t eat mulberry leaves with dew. The mulberry field must be far away from the factory with pollution;
High quality spring silk - Spring silk is longer than ordinary silk. The silk is longer, more smooth and more flexible with high tenacity.
- Pure manual control.
Using time-consuming method of the whole network recede. Four experienced craftsmen hold one horn and pull the silk with same power and spread layer upon layer, and then it can be made into fluffy and soft silk quilt; A set of 2 Kg silk needs to consume 8000 cocoons with manual control layer upon layer, so the price is high.
- No reason refund guarantee within 30 days
- Free shipping
Why Orose silk is better?
- Care Instruction:
- Machine-washable in lukewarm water (30°C) on most gentle cycle available.
- Minimize spin time.Hang dry if possible.
- Tumble dry on a cool setting if using drying machine. Avoid drying for extended period of time.
- Use neutral or special detergent for silk, such as Tenestar.
- Iron when slightly damp using a cool setting. Always iron on the inside.
- Delivery & Returns:
- Free Shipping On Orders Over $40
- 45-Day Free Returns
- P.O. Boxes and military addresses (APO, FPO) can be delivered.
love it! review by Jenny on 6/20/2016
Love it! It's soft, beautiful, and keeps the temp just right!
Great quality comforter review by Ren Hui Lin on 6/6/2016
FINALLY found a quilt for hot sleepers!!! I've tried MANY and this one finally had the weight I wanted without the heat.
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT review by Jerryjim55 on 5/29/2016
I could not be happier.. I love the weight of this light comforter and it is perfect for spring summer.
Very nice!! review by Andi on 2/23/2016
Absolutely beautiful and so comfortable!
Five Stars review by JStevens on 1/9/2016
Perfect, just as advertised. Very nice comforter as well.
Five Stars review by hantek on 12/3/2015
Very nice comforter for summer. My husband has dust allergy and the silk comforter help a lot!
I love this silk comforter review by Linda on 11/12/2015
I love this silk comforter. The comforter doesn't make us too warm - we need a light cover and it's been great.
I like the material review by Nina Zhang on 8/10/2015
I like the material and also the quality of the product. No odor at all. I will enjoy it for the rest of summer.
Five Stars review by Margaret Wunder on 2/12/2015
It's nice and light but still warm. We are enjoying it very much.
Perfect comfort cold or hot review by MissyC04! on 12/23/2014
This comforter is silky and wondrous, nice and sexy feeling, classy and has a sleek soft look!
I've bought multiple silk products from this brand! I love layers on my bedding and this doesn't get too hot!!
Love it review by Burt Brown on 9/11/2014
Love it. This is the 2nd one I bought. Perfect comforter!
Write Your Own Review
- What is the difference between silk and satin?
- 1. Silk is a type of natural fabric made from silkworm cocoons, while satin is a weave, which means that there are in fact SATIN SILK, although it's safe to say that 99% of the satin products sold on the market at low prices are not made with silk, but with polyester instead.
- 2. Usually, Satin pillowcases which haven’t mentioned silk are pillowcases made from some non-silk fabrics. They are much cheaper than silk pillowcases.
- 3. 100% mulberry silk pillowcases can be made of satin weave or charmeuse weave, silk fabric will bring people huge health benefits, while synthetic satin is rougher.
Sleep in the SPA?
Silk is a kind of ecological pollution-free natural fibers. With fiber and other processed products irreplaceable unique properties and incomparable exuberant vitality. Consumers will silk as the “source” of beauty. So, what are the advantages of silk products?
Long-term keep hair style
Silk protein is a poor conductor of electricity, so it does not produce static electricity. And it also won’t gather dust caused by. It can be clean all the time, it can also effectively keep the hair style not disorder at the same time.
Suitable for skin and resist allergy, good for sweet sleep
Silk is highly similar to keratin protein’s structure in human body, which is widely used to make artificial blood vessels and artificial skin. And it will not produce allergy.
Humidity-absorbing and breathable
Moisture absorption of silk is 1.5 times than cotton. Silk protein contains hydrophilic factor such as amino acids. Their porous features make the water molecular diffuse easily, so silk can absorb or emit water molecules.