- 100% pure Grade (6A) long fibre mulberry silk
- Heavyweight 19 momme of 400 thread count
- Beautiful seamless sheen
- Certified to Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- 100% pure natural mulberry silk. Every silk inherits Jiangnan silk art in the process of sericulture, cocoon, silk reeling, extract cocoons, spinning, weaving and sewing. Every working procedure is crafted carefully by the prestigious craftsmen.
- Pure handmade. Every pillowcase is experienced return to close the sewing technology of sewing and stitch close, line is fluent.
- Elegant packaging. Each product of Orose is packed elaborately by hand. Every pillowcase is the perfect choice for gifts.
- Silk pillowcase is about 5 cm wide around the edge. The edge of fine design makes the pillowcase more beautiful.
- suitable for skin and resist allergy, good for sweet sleep: silk is highly similar to keratin protein’s structure in human body, which can be compatible with skin. And it will not produce allergy. Silk is rich in amino acids sleeping factors, which can help to improve the quality of sleep and eliminate fatigue.
- air, beauty, anti-wrinkle: moisture absorption of silk is 1.5 times than cotton, silk protein contains hydrophilic factor such as amino acids. Their porous features make the water molecular diffuse easily, so silk can absorb or emit water molecules. Silk contains lysine and leucine, etc., which can accelerate the metabolism of lipid membrane on skin surface and enhance skin elasticity. Threonine and serine can improve blood circulation, prevent dry skin wrinkles and delay skin aging.
- soft, comfortable, and long-term keep hair: silk protein is a poor conductor of electricity, so it does not produce static electricity. And it also won't gather dust caused by. It can be clean all the time, it can also effectively keep the hair style not disorder at the same time.
- antibacterial and anti-mite: wild silkworm comes from the immune system of growing tracks. This kind of antibacterial activity protein make the silk have the natural characteristic of antibacterial and mould proof. The industry also uses silk powder as raw material for food packaging.
benefits of silk pillowcases
- send to lovers: a tender loving care, love and cherish strongly, give her a heart surprise.
- send to girlfriends and friend: a customized gifts attentively, an intimate greeting.
- send to elders: gratitude, thoughtful gift, happy smile showing on the faces of elders.
- send to yourselves: present the most elegant and charming status forever.
- We solemnly promise that Orose pillowcases are made of 100% pure silk without any harmful chemical composition.
Quality commitment from Orose silk pillowcases
- Care Instruction:
- Machine-washable in lukewarm water (30°C) on most gentle cycle available.
- Minimize spin time.Hang dry if possible.
- Tumble dry on a cool setting if using drying machine. Avoid drying for extended period of time.
- Use neutral or special detergent for silk, such as Tenestar.
- Iron when slightly damp using a cool setting. Always iron on the inside.
- Delivery & Returns:
- Free Shipping On Orders Over $40
- 45-Day Free Returns
- P.O. Boxes and military addresses (APO, FPO) can be delivered.
- Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
- What is the difference between silk and satin?
- 1. Silk is a type of natural fabric made from silkworm cocoons, while satin is a weave, which means that there are in fact SATIN SILK, although it's safe to say that 99% of the satin products sold on the market at low prices are not made with silk, but with polyester instead.
- 2. Usually, Satin pillowcases which haven’t mentioned silk are pillowcases made from some non-silk fabrics. They are much cheaper than silk pillowcases.
- 3. 100% mulberry silk pillowcases can be made of satin weave or charmeuse weave, silk fabric will bring people huge health benefits, while synthetic satin is rougher.
Sleep in the SPA?
Silk is a kind of ecological pollution-free natural fibers. With fiber and other processed products irreplaceable unique properties and incomparable exuberant vitality. Consumers will silk as the “source” of beauty. So, what are the advantages of silk products?
Long-term keep hair style
Silk protein is a poor conductor of electricity, so it does not produce static electricity. And it also won’t gather dust caused by. It can be clean all the time, it can also effectively keep the hair style not disorder at the same time.
Suitable for skin and resist allergy, good for sweet sleep
Silk is highly similar to keratin protein’s structure in human body, which is widely used to make artificial blood vessels and artificial skin. And it will not produce allergy.
Humidity-absorbing and breathable
Moisture absorption of silk is 1.5 times than cotton. Silk protein contains hydrophilic factor such as amino acids. Their porous features make the water molecular diffuse easily, so silk can absorb or emit water molecules.